Thread: Sweetners

Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Sweetners

I have bought a sweetener, u guys use splenda but I couldnt find that one. So I got this stuff called Natreen, which I think is the same.
    Is there something I should know about sweeteners , to help me know which ones to avoid?

The one I got has Ciclamato, Sacarina ,Taumatina and Aspartamo (spanish )
    Back on it

Dropped from 250lbs+

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only words I recognized was the Sacarina and Aspartamo. Is it possible in english that means Saccrine and Aspartame?

SPlenda is a brand name for Sucralose. You can find it anyway. If you shop at walmart they have there great-vlue version of it called "Altern"
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    SPlenda is a brand name for Sucralose. You can find it anyway. If you shop at walmart they have there great-vlue version of it called "Altern"
    I thought that got canned a LONG time ago due to various lawsuits and issues with Splenda.

IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by siamesedream View Post
    I thought that got canned a LONG time ago due to various lawsuits and issues with Splenda.
    naa just about every supermarket has their knock off of splenda.. i never buy it though for some reason...
    freed from desire. mind and senses purified.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by siamesedream View Post
    Nah I just bought a bag of GV Altern..
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what u guys mix ur splenda in? i just realized my cafe has a ton of splenda packets..

should i put it with my cocoa powder in my oats and maybe some cocoa on cottage cheeze with some splenda? just curious

let me know what u guys put ur splenda on/in

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    what u guys mix ur splenda in? i just realized my cafe has a ton of splenda packets..

should i put it with my cocoa powder in my oats and maybe some cocoa on cottage cheeze with some splenda? just curious

let me know what u guys put ur splenda on/in
    Anything you want sweet...

And yeah, if you're doing cocoa w/ cottage cheese, you DEFINITELY want some splenda.

zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    Anything you want sweet...

And yeah, if you're doing cocoa w/ cottage cheese, you DEFINITELY want some splenda.
    hey will adding that to fat free cottage cheese make it taste better?

PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zune View Post
    hey will adding that to fat free cottage cheese make it taste better?
    a little, it still tastes like crap.
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face

Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Draconian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey bro...what does PIITB a hot nurse mean? I'm thinking i want to do that too, just not sure exactly what im signing up for! haha

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Draconian View Post
    hey bro...what does PIITB a hot nurse mean? I'm thinking i want to do that too, just not sure exactly what im signing up for! haha
    Lol, wtf?

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Draconian View Post
    lmfao.

Go ask someone to practice some piitb with you, preferably a close family member or relative for maximum hilarity.