Closed Thread
Page 255 of 291 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,650 of 8707
    ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The problem with Dallas's schedule is because they play the Saints, Falcons, Panthers, and Bears; not to mention the obvious NFC East opponents, Dallas can legitimately go 10-6 and miss the playoffs due to the tiebreaker head-to-head loss.

trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got tickets to see the Boys at Qualcomm for preseason for my first football game, should be fun times. Also should be headed out to Oxnard some time soon my uncles friend works the field so it should be good times there as well!
    How do the camps usually run? Any chance at autographs?
    PRs:
    Bench 245 x 2
    Squat 255 x 8
    Deadlift 405 x 1 (345 x 5)

Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000) Green54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by trevatandy View Post
    Got tickets to see the Boys at Qualcomm for preseason for my first football game, should be fun times. Also should be headed out to Oxnard some time soon my uncles friend works the field so it should be good times there as well!
    How do the camps usually run? Any chance at autographs?
    Players usually sign autographs as they enter/exit the practice field.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hoop_Dreams View Post
    Ya boy will be making the trip to Oxnard soon.. anyone else going?
    Jelly
    Originally Posted by TalonBrah View Post
    jelly. cant believe felix didnt pass the conditioning test. what the hell man. he cant stay healthy during the season, and now he cant pass a conditioning test? maybe cut him and sign ryan grant?
    can't believe it, guy must be lazy

Speaking of, met Roy Williams in Houston airport last thurs
    (I'm taking pic)
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's almost that time again, brahs

Feels good
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    soon....
    my body is ready...
    my angus is peppered....
    "As I was going up the stair, I met a man that wasnt there. He wasnt there again today, I wish he would go away."

~Dallas Cowboys~ ~Oklahoma City Thunder~ ~OU Sooners~

***Big Dik Dak Crew***

✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    So close!! I want the season to start!!

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morris Claiborne better heal the right way. Don't rush him out there.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowbo...njured-players

OXNARD, Calif. -- The Cowboys have 18 players nursing injuries heading into the Blue and White scrimmage Sunday afternoon.

Of those players, seven are projected starters and two are backups who will get extensive playing time such as Mike Jenkins and John Phillips.

"I think injuries are a part of NFL training camps and they've always been a part of NFL training camps and I think sometimes when you have injuries at certain positions that becomes that rash and that bad luck thing that we're talking about the other day," coach Jason Garrett said. "Certainly in the interior of the offensive line we've had different guys get banged up in different ways and you just have to manage it and make the most of your next best decision as a coaching staff as to how to bring these guys back and who we replace them with."

The injuries forced the Cowboys to bring in some players for workouts.

It also makes Sunday's scrimmage a little more interesting in terms of the younger players who are injured. This is their first major chance to impress the coaches and scouts, but with them out, it allows someone else to get valuable snaps.

Garrett and his staff will have to juggle snaps for some veteran and first-and-second year players because of the injuries.

"It impacts it a great deal," Garrett said. "It's a situational day for most of the veteran players and really the essence of this thing in terms of why we call it a Blue-White scrimmage is to get the younger guys a chance to play contact football and tackle to the ground. We reassessed it and we're thinning out some of the periods, we're taking out a couple of periods, the structure will be the same, we're just trying to limit some of the reps."

Some updates on the injured:

*Miles Austin will miss about a week with his hamstring injury.
    *Phillip Tanner went to Dallas to get surgery on his broken hand.
    *Kevin Kowalski (ankle) and Bill Nagy (ankle) will be out for a couple of weeks.
    *Nate Livings (hamstring) needs another week before he can return.
    *Mackenzy Bernadeau (knee and hip) could return next week.
    *Danny Coale (foot) should be ready early next week.
    *Anthony Spencer (hamstring), Jason Hatcher (hamstring) Lance Dunbar (hamstring), Matt Johnson (hamstring) John Phillips (ankle), Teddy Williams (concussion) and Marcus Spears (concussion) are day-to-day.
    *Saalim Hakim (hand) will be at least a week.
    *Mike Jenkins is headed to Florida to visit Dr. James Andrews to get his shoulder re-examined.
    *Morris Claiborne (knee) is out for at least a week.
    *Jay Ratliff (foot) gets work in walkthoughs but not practices.
    Sounds like a lot of guys are banged up, but no showstoppers yet.

chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000)
    carr was a damn beast today in the scrimmage, so far he's definitely worth the money spent
    ._.

TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowbo...njured-players

Sounds like a lot of guys are banged up, but no showstoppers yet.
    i just saw this. seems like an awful lot of injuries for training camp to me. God i hope austin can stay healthy.....
    "As I was going up the stair, I met a man that wasnt there. He wasnt there again today, I wish he would go away."

~Dallas Cowboys~ ~Oklahoma City Thunder~ ~OU Sooners~

***Big Dik Dak Crew***

✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pool got cut, Church won the job
    Gyno free since August 2011

If you have any questions about gyno surgery, PM me

VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    New to the forum... went to the training camp yesterday. ne1 else go? Poorly run event imo. I could not believe the amount of people there, lack of seating, ridiculous lines, etc. They should have a limit to the number of people they allow in bcuz past a certain point the facility cant support it. If you weren't one of the 1st 300 there you would not have a seat and essentially have no view of the action. Ppl were standing on buckets behind the bleachers just to catch a glimpse.

MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VanillaVic View Post
    New to the forum... went to the training camp yesterday. ne1 else go? Poorly run event imo. I could not believe the amount of people there, lack of seating, ridiculous lines, etc. They should have a limit to the number of people they allow in bcuz past a certain point the facility cant support it. If you weren't one of the 1st 300 there you would not have a seat and essentially have no view of the action. Ppl were standing on buckets behind the bleachers just to catch a glimpse.
    damn shame. i heard there were 9000 people at the scrimmage yesterday. i don't know about years prior, but maybe they didn't anticipate this many people?

my parents when on the first day, last Monday, and said their were a lot of people. they got a few photos of the practice and of players.
    Discipline is the bridge between goal and accomplishment

For the wretched of the earth, they are everywhere

VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10) VanillaVic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MYOFIBRAH View Post
    maybe they didn't anticipate this many people?
    Apparently not.

Originally Posted by MYOFIBRAH View Post
    my parents when on the first day, last Monday, and said their were a lot of people. they got a few photos of the practice and of players.
    Weekdays are probably the best times to go, for sure.

Per Rotoworld:

Cowboys CB Mike Jenkins (shoulder surgery) wasn't cleared to resume practicing in his Monday appointment with Dr. James Andrews, and remains out indefinitely.

Jenkins' odds of being cleared before the end of the preseason are now slim, while it's looking more likely he'll begin the year on reserve/PUP. Were Jenkins to be placed on PUP, the earliest he could return is Week 8. What looked like it would be a position of strength for the Cowboys in cornerback is now a question mark with both Jenkins and rookie Morris Claiborne (sprained MCL) sidelined. Claiborne's absence will supposedly be short lived.
    Well, damn.

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so many negs, so little time

notsrs, see you *******s on thanksgiving
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    Per Rotoworld:

Well, damn.
    Thank god they picked up Carr and Claiborne
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Originally Posted by TalonBrah View Post
    my angus is peppered....
    This.

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How's Murray looking? oh and pepper your angus
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetLow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SoCool View Post
    How's Murray looking? oh and pepper your angus
    I've been hearing Murray is killing it. Apparently he's also being used more in the pass game. He and Sean Lee have the right mentality and they're going at it to make each other better. With Vickers leading the way, I'm excited to watch this run game.

MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YesWayNoWeigh View Post
    so many negs, so little time

notsrs, see you *******s on thanksgiving
    negged
    Discipline is the bridge between goal and accomplishment

For the wretched of the earth, they are everywhere

fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea Murray has looked real good in practices. Hes probably been the second most impressive player in camp outside of Dez. Adrian Hamilton and Tyrone Crawford have both looked good rushing the passer. Carr has been real physical and has had good battles. Carr wins some Dez wins some. Sean Lee has become the vocal leader of the defense. The biggest concern at the moment would be the interior line and the number 3 WR . Bailey has only missed one kick in all of camp.

I follow the team religiously and if you have any questions of whats been going on in camp just ask. I can do my best to let you know what ive heard.
    Dallas Cowboys.

Los Angeles Kings.

Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorry4TheDwight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dwight howard to the cowboys!!!!

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by fffiasco View Post

I follow the team religiously and if you have any questions of whats been going on in camp just ask. I can do my best to let you know what ive heard.
    Can we execute a shotgun snap succesfully yet?
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) fffiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Costa has been okay, not terrible, but the second and third team centers are having a lot of trouble. Garrett said they are looking at some centers on the wire and around the league.
    Dallas Cowboys.

Los Angeles Kings.

dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow was watching some of the eagles preseason game and saw Mcbriar punting for the Eagles.

I didn't even know we lost him, anyone know why they let him walk or did Philly just offer more money?
    Gyno free since August 2011

If you have any questions about gyno surgery, PM me

trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trevatandy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    went to the camp and it was pretty cool, ended up with a Felix Jones autograph. He seemed like a really cool dude too signed a bunch for people. Tried to get a few more but was unsuccessful. Dez Bryant looked boss as hell and pulled down some great catches, also #14 (forgot name) was pretty impressive for a small dude (5'8") and pulled out some good catches and had some speed.

Going to the chargers game next week (my first NFL game even though preseason) so should be pretty awesome!
    PRs:
    Bench 245 x 2
    Squat 255 x 8
    Deadlift 405 x 1 (345 x 5)

Originally Posted by dasfeuer View Post
    Wow was watching some of the eagles preseason game and saw Mcbriar punting for the Eagles.

I didn't even know we lost him, anyone know why they let him walk or did Philly just offer more money?
    McBriar had offseason surgery on his left foot to remove a cyst, and I guess Dallas was really high on 25-year-old Chris Jones.

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    Hey offensive line..

W T F.....

Closed Thread