steveax2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My left Pec is bigger than my right how do I fix side dominace?

Trying to gain mass in my right pectoral muscle to even the playing field. Any suggestions?

TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do BB benchpresses and make sure you got the right form, bar parallel to the ground throughout the whole range. choose a weight where you can do this properly, and work your way up from there.

againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) againstXmyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try using dumbbells instead of barbell presses, this will cause each pec to work independantly instead of the stronger side assisting the weak like with a barbell.

TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TKL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aahah, didn't think of that. i guess the thing is just don't cheat and let one side to the work.

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    while no one is perfectly symetrical, the problem is most likely do to an imbalance. weak rotators? maybe weak shoulders and upper back? poor flexibility? could be a few things.

Dumbell work of all kinds is great to help the situation, but fixing the root of the problem will provide the best results.
    You just have to pinpoint it.

Good luck.

mghw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Exactly! I have thought the same thing. An imbalance in a certain muscle is usually the result of an imbalance somewhere else...The key is recognizing this and then finding out what and where it is...

Originally Posted by PieEyedPiper
    while no one is perfectly symetrical, the problem is most likely do to an imbalance. weak rotators? maybe weak shoulders and upper back? poor flexibility? could be a few things.

Dumbell work of all kinds is great to help the situation, but fixing the root of the problem will provide the best results.
    You just have to pinpoint it.

Good luck.

Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinny52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jesus my left pec is bigger then my right and my name is Steve. Did I write that but like when I thought I was sleeping like in Fight Club. I'm scared

bosshogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my right pec look bigger than my left as well. yeah it actually LOOKS a bit bigger, its not really bigger. thats caused by the bone structure. our left
    side is slightly different from the right. pay close attention to ur ribs. does each side differ from the other? sit on the middle of a chair that you can recognize the right middle of it by having your back touch its back. does
    your spine touch the right middle of it? a small scoliosis may be causing
    that as well since its atached to the ribcage and may twist it a little bit.
    your left pec probably just look smaller than the right one, its not weaker.
    after adding some size to them that difference will start to fade.
    now if your left side is actually stronger than ur right side the best way
    to even that is by doing the regular chest exercises with both sides working
    together. they'll eventually get even since when one side cant go any
    further the other will stop too. =P some of us lack some symetry yeah.
    we can get huge but no mr olympia/universe for us.

ac_surf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ac_surf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ac_surf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ac_surf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ac_surf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ac_surf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ac_surf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ac_surf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ac_surf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by againstXmyself
    Try using dumbbells instead of barbell presses, this will cause each pec to work independantly instead of the stronger side assisting the weak like with a barbell.
    GREAT advice and it might be worth a rep for the simple fact that it's much better than the usual saying around the board by some people "put more weight on one side of the bar"

LOL that's so dumb!!