mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What to take post cycle of a testosterone booster?

I recently did a cycle of alpha male.

I actually had to stop half way through due to a back injury on the job, so did not get to finish the cycle. Thus I was not ready for it to end.

3 weeks later I am having problems with my test levels I believe. Like the other night I was having sex with this girl and things just were not working right. I was sober and have never had any problems like this before in my life. Eventually things worked but for the first hour it was off and on, very odd.

I had just gotten off of taking muscle relaxers and anti inflammatory pills a few days prior to this also, was taking them for about 5 days.

I was wondering if this could be from the test booster. And if so, and even if not, what is the best supp to take post cycle test boosters to get your body to re-regulate itself to a normal level of testosterone?

Thanks a lot for any help.

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It isn't from the test booster and you don't need anything "post cycle". Chances are that it didnt even raise your natural testosterone and even if it did nothing "post cycle" would be necessary. Test boosters "claim" to raise your natural test levels. Once you would off them your body would regulate back to its old testosterone level. It is very different from using anabolics. If you are having trouble in the sack it is most likely psychological and nothing do to with this.

- NS