disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Big fat losers: At what body fat percentage did the loose belly skin tighten up?

I am currently down to about 11.5% from 35%+. I plan on doing a full-blown article about my weight loss experience as soon as I reach my goal of 6-8% body fat.

But at any rate when did you big "losers" see the flabby belly skin tighten up.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depends on your age, severity of stretch marks, how well you kept your skin moisturized, how fast you dropped the weight, etc...

If you dropped that 80 pounds over the course of 1.5-2 years, I would give it 12-18 months to tighten back up on it's own. The faster you lost the weight, the longer it is going to take.

craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigblitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow Bro congrats. How bad is your loose skin(just curious). Also I have heard there are some creams that help, but I have never used them before so I am not sure if they work or not. Anyways.... awsome job on the weight loss, fantastic. I am starting out where you are and want to be where you are at now. How tall are you, frame size etc?

Sorry for the 20 questions but I feel the best people to learn from is from the ones who have done it already.

"Anything easy ain't worth a damn"-Woody Hayes

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by disque71
    I am currently down to about 11.5% from 35%+.
    awesome
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disque71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by craigblitz
    Wow Bro congrats. How bad is your loose skin(just curious). Also I have heard there are some creams that help, but I have never used them before so I am not sure if they work or not. Anyways.... awsome job on the weight loss, fantastic. I am starting out where you are and want to be where you are at now. How tall are you, frame size etc?

Sorry for the 20 questions but I feel the best people to learn from is from the ones who have done it already.

"Anything easy ain't worth a damn"-Woody Hayes
    My skin has some stretch marks on it, but they really arent noticeable unless you are within like 2 feet. All in all I can see my top 4 abs, the lower two are hidding under a small amount of fat, i will try to get some pics up.

6'1" 195 lbs

Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Igneus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by disque71
    My skin has some stretch marks on it, but they really arent noticeable unless you are within like 2 feet. All in all I can see my top 4 abs, the lower two are hidding under a small amount of fat, i will try to get some pics up.

6'1" 195 lbs

Well first I think you should tan your skin up.

2nd There are some stretch mark creams that reduce their appearance a lil and help get some good vitamins back into your skin etc. Search bodybuilding.com for a few of their products... They have 1 or 2 really good stretch mark reducers. (may have been suggested above)

Third There's time... Things take time and that's what it'll do.. just take time....

Side Note: Some friends of mine used saunas and such when wanting to tighten their skin up faster after a lot of fat loss. They also do this a lot for competition prep so some of that may not hurt either if you have access to one. By removing that excess water it forced their skin to tighten and during their next bulk season they go through it all again... gaining a few pounds of extra fat... cut'n it... and then tan/sauna time.

Hope this helps