jony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How Much Protein Do You Eat

I work 2 things everyday just about, wether it be abbs and biceps or whatever it be I eat sometimes 100-110 grams protein sometimes more is this enough protein

paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think a general rule of thumb is 1 - 1.5g of protien to every pound of bodyweight so unless you weigh 100 pounds i think you should try to get a little more in.

phat custom title yo desire4dumbells's Avatar
    desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hate to be rude bro but you obviously havent taken the time to read even the basics of these forums if your asking questions like this. Secondly, this is the exercise forum, not the nuitrition forum, take it over there. 100g of protein is not even close to enough, no matter how much your weigh.

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by desire4dumbells
    Hate to be rude bro but you obviously havent taken the time to read even the basics of these forums if your asking questions like this. Secondly, this is the exercise forum, not the nuitrition forum, take it over there. 100g of protein is not even close to enough, no matter how much your weigh.
    bump unless you weigh less than 50lbs

Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    230 - 250G

I usually bounce around in that area. You need to eat more bro. Bump also to the above posts. No big deal, but wrong forum my man. can't say too much, he only has 8 posts.
    Last edited by Powerbuilt; 04-25-2005 at 05:32 AM.