U*S*M*C*BrAt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) U*S*M*C*BrAt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vaspri Nutrition, free samples

hey just wanted to let everyoen know that Vaspri Nutrion comes through on their free samples. I just got my 3'burn and Super Pump in the mail.

Has anyone used either of these. Super Pump is a drink that you use 30 minutes prior to training and from what I understand its like liquid ECA stack. Has anyone tried it?

I am going to use it on Tuesday b/c its my day off and I'll have lots of extra time to spend in the gym.

any feedback would be great

thanks

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gaspari Nutrition you mean? I got the samples a few days ago as well. The fat burner seemed kind of weak.