azboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Jamie Eason Workout Routine

I hope this is the right area for this post...

I am about to start training my fiance. I have been working out for a few years now, but I don't know how to train a girl. I don't want to put her on the same routine as me. My goal is to gain mass and hers is to be more cut, with a few more lbs of muscle. She is already a good weight and has a great body because she is a horse jockey. She is about 5'5" and 113lbs. Her BF is low already because of the horse work she does, and her diet.
    She wants to have a body similar to Jamie Eason. I was curious if someone could help me out in suggesting a good workout routine for her? Does Jamie have a workout routine listed?

How should I split up the body parts?
    I'd appreciate any advice, especially if Jamie Eason could chime in and help.
    Prosapia est diligo

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly, to have a body like Jamie Eason she is going to need to gain about 10 lbs of muscle (judging solely by the bodyweight you stated).. but hey, it is hard to tell without pictures of her. Perhaps she should join the site.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    honestly i follow what most guys would consider a "male's" workout routine. That would tone the body. To gain weight and muscle is almost entirely nutrient.

I do the normal weight training with cardio & include drop sets & super sets with heavy weights.

I have a small build, but try to lift weights where i can only do 10-12 reps per set max.

hope that helps a little.
    Diet so clean, I might start shiitin' dental floss.

Thanks. What split do you use?
    Back, bi?
    Chest, tri?
    delt, legs?
    Prosapia est diligo

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If, as I suspect, she has to gain lean body mass, I'd suggest Rippetoe's program combined with enough food to have her gain 1 lb every 2 weeks, or approximately 200 calories above maintenance per day. She can estimate her maintenance calories here - http://www.fitwatch.com/qkcalc/tdcn.html. I also suggest a non-bloating creatine such as green mag.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by azboi View Post
    Thanks. What split do you use?
    Back, bi?
    Chest, tri?
    delt, legs?
    I do
    Chest/Tris
    Legs
    Back/Bis
    Shoulders/Abs
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Bump....

Anyone else??
    Prosapia est diligo

OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OraOcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Switched to this recently. use to do more cardio, but felt this was better for what i wanted to improve.

Monday
    Weights: Legs (heavy)
    Cardio: Elliptical (30 minutes evening)

Tuesday
    Weights: Shoulders
    Cardio: 30 minute HIIT run (evening)

Wednesday
    Weights: Back

Thursday
    Weights: Legs (light) & Chest
    Cardio: Elliptical (30 minutes evening)

Friday
    Weights: Bis & Tris

Saturday
    Weights: Free day (pic a muscle group I feel needs additional work & repeat work out) or do a sport that I enjoy.
    Cardio: 30 minute HIIT run (morning)

Sunday (Optional)
    Mind: Yoga (morning)
    Cardio: 30 minute run (morning)
    Diet so clean, I might start shiitin' dental floss.