Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How often do you eat pizza?

Is it ok for bulking?

Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I never eat it. I've just made the decision not to eat stuff like that any more.

It's not really great for bulking if you're aiming to put on the most muscle and least fat you can. It's pretty great just for bodyweight increase though.
    My Journal = forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=454719

Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadhead96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heck yeah, a good pizza gots alot of energy and calories. Well balanced, bread, cheese and pasta sauce. You can binge on it and it'll give you alot of energy. Can't go wrong with a pizza.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Its been 10 years
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    Its been 10 years
    lol 2 weeks for me

El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it's been a year for me but I was missing it lately and I heard it was ok for bulking haha

HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    kinda unrelated but when i get a craving sometimes i make my own if i have the time and energy.......i get the boboli pizza crust from the store and through lean meats and veggies on it....plus i get the wheat boboli crust....i vthink its new and its really good to avoid a huge insulin surge

Will Lift for Food boostnmuscle's Avatar
    boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Deadhead96
    Heck yeah, a good pizza gots alot of energy and calories. Well balanced, bread, cheese and pasta sauce. You can binge on it and it'll give you alot of energy. Can't go wrong with a pizza.
    ur head must be dead...

WTF
    STILL NATURAL

5'11
    218 lbs
    10% bf

Still Bulkin'

...Always been stickin' to the basics...
    -Whey-
    -Fish/Flax Oil-
    -CEE-
    -Multi-
    -FOOD-

Certified NFPT Physical Trainer

yeah, it probably possible to make a decent homemade pizza. It would just be hard as hell.

Registered User SpiritmemberBry's Avatar
    SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpiritmemberBry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I ate like 6 slices on sunday and i felt so guilty about it...I actually got depressed.

whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

I only eat gourmet pizzas now, cant touch the normal ones.

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I made pita bread pizzas a week or so a go.

I used 1 tbsp of tomato puree, can of tuna, lean pepperoni (fat free), low fat mozeralla, mushrooms, tomatoes, capsicum and onion and peri-peri sauce.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=195037

Here's the calorie breakdown:

1 pita bread = 250 cal
    1 serving of mozarella cheese = 50 cal
    1 serving of low fat pepperoni = 50 cal
    100g can of tuna = 150 cal
    1 tbsp of tomato puree = 10 calories
    1 tomato = 25 calories
    1 mushroom = 5 calories
    1/2 onion = 30 calories

TOTAL = 570 cal

d!abolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d!abolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d!abolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One a week. Cutting, bulking, whatever. I get it on thin wheat crust, with lots of chicken breast and light on cheese. About an hour after my workout instead of the post-workout meal. Also, since its so huge, i skip the snack after the post-workout meal too. In the end, i still end up with extra cals, but thats not too bad for a weekly cheat meal. At least i don't gorge down a chocolate pie

Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeff20B is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I gave up pizza in '96 and have lived a fulfilled life since then. I don't miss it at all.

One of the reasons I gave it up was because of how my energy level and general feeling of health would diminish after eating it. I'd literally regret eating it. I think I'm alergic to tomato paste or something because ragu and other processed spaghetti sauces also tend to mess me up. Spaghetti sauces made from scratch don't though.

Every once in a while I'll test my health level with one or two slices. To this date, every single time I've performed this little experiment, I've gotten the same results; all bad. Infact, I tried a slice of Pizza Hut last Friday and seriously wished I hadn't eaten it. It was just one more thing in a series of events leading up to finally taking action and getting in charge of my health. Finally registering for this forum, instead of just lurking, was another. No more pizza for me.

Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatsumaru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never, pizza sucks. I might try to make my own version one day, with healthy ingredients... when I feel like it.

bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonbon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pizza now and then won´t hurt you, especially if you´re bulking, so go for it
    I'm strong 'till the finish, 'cause I eats all me spinach

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every Saturday night!!

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i havent had any pizza since november 4th, but when i did i a nearly put pizza hut's buffet out of business. lol. all i can eat it said, why didnt they have more dessert pizza? i would have gotten 50 easily, dang.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    once every 2 months (and thats good cause im in college)

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    never
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight

aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    never again.

last time i ate it was last year, and i still dont' like the taste of it. too greasy.

unless you don't mind eating foods that provide little nutritious values and easier fat gain then just eat it.
    I WILL be an 18 year old hottie.

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    Its been 10 years

wow, Six thats amazing, i dont even know how to congradualte you

DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hardly Ever
    [][][]----TEAM EPIC----[][][]

ynglftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha since i went to cancun 3 weeks ago i have eaten sooo much pizza ......that and beer have given me about 7 lbs of a belly...hmm time to run i think

ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I work at pizza hut and I still havent had a pizza in about a year now. I make my own at home that are a hell of lot better for you.
    LIFT HARD, LIFT SMART, LEAVE EDUCATED!!!

My supplement review thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2109421

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in my competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.

-Arnold Schwarzeneggar

"When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength"
    - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i recently made a BBQ chicken pizza using KETO pizza dough and fat free cheese and it came out to only about 130 calories a slice tasted so good and best part it was guilt free

She-Hulk in the making IronMaiden1522's Avatar
    IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow I guve you guys credit. that is my biggest weakness!! But I dont feel too gulity if i have whole wheat thin crust with only veggies on it. and light on the cheese. I try to only have it once a month. its not like i wake up in the morning fatter after it!

Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The last time I ate pizza? Lol, I haven't even had a cheat meal in over 2yrs!
    Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
    Willing is not enough; we must do.

9 years and counting... MuscleTex's Avatar
    MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why is pizza bad??......You probably eat cheese, some sort of bread and meat. So why not just put them together?

if any of you guys have a good recipe post it in the other thread, I might actually try one or two. But, to be honest, I'm scared lol.