Registered User InvincibleArmor's Avatar
    InvincibleArmor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Need Help Gettin Back Into Football Shape

ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTS, I AM HERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I NEED TO DO... HERE IS MY STORY..

IM 22, ITS BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE IVE PLAYED ANY SPORTS AND I WANNA TRY OUT FOR SEMI PRO FOOTBALL TEAM IN MY AREA... I NEED AS MUCH INPUT AS POSSIBLE, OR ANY BOOKS OR GUIDES YOU COULD RECOMMEND WOULD BE GREAT AS WELL.
    SOME OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW..
    IVE HAD 2 KNEE SURGURYS, BOTH FOR A TORN MENISCUS, THE FIRST ONE HAPPENED TO MY LEFT KNEE AND THE SECOND ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN BOTH KNEES..

ALRIGHT, MY GOALS ARE SIMPLE... MY LEFT KNEE IS NOTICABLY WEAKER THAN MY RIGHT KNEE AND I AM SURE IT NEEDS ALOT OF WORK DONE STRENGTH WISE.. I AM ABOUT 6'1" 210 LBS AND PLAYED ALL SPORTS IN HIGH SCHOOL... I WANT TO TRY OUT FOR THE TEAM BUT NEED ALOT OF WORK...

HERES WHAT I NEED ANSWERED... A STRENGTH TRAINING PROGRAM, A SPEED AND AGILITY PROGRAM, A DIET PROGRAM, AND OTHER TECHNIQUES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATTED...

IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT I WONT FORGET IT!!!

ANY BOOKS, GUIDES, WEBSITES OR OTHER INFORMATION IS MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE NOW, SO PLEASE, HELP ME MAKE THE TEAM...

MY EMAIL IS furious_style79@hotmail.com

PEACE

TOF44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOF44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOF44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOF44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOF44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOF44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOF44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOF44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would go to renegadetraining.com and that out also you can email john davies at coachdavies@renegadetraining.com. Not only does he have a book on football training and a program that is laid out for you he will give you advice on rehabbing your knee and help with your diet. Also he will respond to your email promptly and he will answer any questions you have at anytime. He is a great guy and always helpful as long as you are truly committed to your task.