Dwreck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any diet suggestions?

ok i need to bulk up. im at currently 125. im not really that good at looking at all the protein etc. but if anyone already has a diet that they used for bulking that they thought was good can you give me it? The reason i havent made a diet of my own is im not that good at knowing what to eat because i usually eat here and there and just work out.

thanks

Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dwreck
    ok i need to bulk up. im at currently 125. im not really that good at looking at all the protein etc. but if anyone already has a diet that they used for bulking that they thought was good can you give me it? The reason i havent made a diet of my own is im not that good at knowing what to eat because i usually eat here and there and just work out.

thanks

If you find someone who makes an entire diet to you well you'll be lucky, but it still wouldn't be as effective as a diet you designed knowing your activity levels, schedule, metabolism, etc. Your alot better off checking the stickies over at the nutrition section, making a diet and then asking us to critique it.

MuscleScience21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleScience21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleScience21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleScience21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleScience21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleScience21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleScience21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleScience21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Aftershock
    If you find someone who makes an entire diet to you well you'll be lucky, but it still wouldn't be as effective as a diet you designed knowing your activity levels, schedule, metabolism, etc. Your alot better off checking the stickies over at the nutrition section, making a diet and then asking us to critique it.
    Yep, people are all different and there diet may not work for you.
    Just make sure you get enough calories and proteins.

This is a link to some different bulk articles: http://www.leehayward.com/bulkup.htm