lookitsnicolas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long does it take to get Creatine Results

ive been working out legitly at my home.. just doing barbells, situps, and pushups.. but my friend has convinced me to go to the gym with him and get "buff" or whatever

im 5'8 157.. i bench 205.. thats all i really can tell you..
    so he gave me this big ass gallon looking thing of creatine.. and told me to take it like 6 times a day.. then 3-4 after a week..

how long till i should see results.. and what should i expect?
    "Live for something
    or Die for nothing"
    5'8
    157 pounds
    11% body fat

Registered User metaldrummer517's Avatar
    metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

well depending on the number of grams of creatine per serving you may not need to take it 6 times a day. with creatine monohydrate you need to do a loading fase to saturate your muscles with creatine. this generally means 10-25 grams a day for about a week. after that you will take a maintanance dose of 5 grams a day for about 6 weeks. then you stop for a week and start the cycle over again by loading.

if its creatine ester you can just take 3 grams in the morning on an empty stomache 20 minutes before eating anything else and then 3 grams in the afternoon/evening on an empty stomache as well.

The Bulldog Honky *KNUCKLEHEAD*'s Avatar
    *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

i used to lift at home too but since ive switched to the gym my gains accelerate much faster cuz of the amount of weight available and all the different machines. definitly worth goin to a gym if u get bored at your house or u can afford it.

as for the creatine, best to follow the directions on the container. like drummer said the serving sizes and stuff vary so best to look up that brand's directions.

once u start takin it u will see strength gains and endurance pretty much in 2-3 days id say. creatine definitly works

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, more information on the creatine is needed. Specifically, what form, amount per serving, and other ingredients.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by metaldrummer517
    well depending on the number of grams of creatine per serving you may not need to take it 6 times a day. with creatine monohydrate you need to do a loading fase to saturate your muscles with creatine. this generally means 10-25 grams a day for about a week. after that you will take a maintanance dose of 5 grams a day for about 6 weeks. then you stop for a week and start the cycle over again by loading.

if its creatine ester you can just take 3 grams in the morning on an empty stomache 20 minutes before eating anything else and then 3 grams in the afternoon/evening on an empty stomache as well.
    1. You don't NEED to do a loading phase, your muscles will get saturated anyway, it just takes longer.

2. There is no need to cycle it, no need what so ever, but if there were, one week off would NOT be nearly enough, you need 4+ weeks to clear your system of the excess creatine.

If you want fast results, 20g/day for 4-5 days followed by a maintnance phase of 5g a day is great, there's so many things to add to it that it would take me the rest of this evening to tell you, just do a search on this forum.

You'll notice the results as soon as your muscles are saturated, within 4-5 days if you are doing the loading phase, around a month without the loading phase.