Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomes13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Great post, thank you! Maybe I'll quit hurting my back doing squats now. =D =D

areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) areardon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is great! Very informative and a great resource to offer those who may not know the difference between the exercises. Thank you for posting :-)

jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jewels93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    same form for all main lifts. hips back, chest up, back straight.

discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) discowhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since adding a little more weight to the bar when squatting I have been having trouble with the bar slipping down my shoulders a bit once I get a bit sweaty - I already have it quite low across my traps, so it's slipping into a pretty uncomfortable position. Any ideas why anyone? I am seeing my trainer on Thursday so I will mention it to him then, as it's just started happening when I added more weight.