Awake204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does GHB really work as a BB supplement?

Hello -
    Just recently read the news about GHB being down-regulated to treat narcolepsy. Does it really work to elevate GH levels? Did anyone here use it while it was legal? What were your experiences while on it? How much should be taken and when should it be taken?

Thanks
    Awake

Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I am not sure about this but I think that i read that it does increase GH levels but not in significant enough amounts to be benificial to a bodybuilder.
    Live Life to the fullest

jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont know if anyone has noticed this where you live but..
    when i used to go partying all the time, usually at places where they do alot of drugs (including raves), there would always be some really huge guys and the only drug they would do is ghb, it is so common that there is a name for them: "g-monkeys" I think ghb does help as a supplement, but it mainly is used to get really high (and i mean a crazy buzz) without being catabolic (other drugs like extasy and coke will turn a big guy skinny in no time). its also really dangerous too.. there's also a term when someone has taken too much g they say you have "g'ed out" what usually happens (and this happened to my friend one time) is you get really really high and feel like you are superman, and then very quickly you start to get sleepy, though you don't sleep you are basically like a zombie, snapping out of it every 15 minutes to puke your guts out and this will last for hours.
    bottom line.. be careful with g
    Jonny

Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Bump on what jonny d said! If you are gonna use it.......BE CAREFUL
    Live Life to the fullest

Number 5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think ghb has three main uses for a bodybuilder:

1. sleep aid (knocks u the **** out if u take the right amount)

2. alcohol substitute (as far as i know it doesn't harm ur body like alcohol or coke, but the long term effects on the brain... who can say?)

3. performance booster (mainly for endurance sports... it numbs u a bit so u don't feel the pain, plus u have more energy to run, etc. as long as u keep monving though)

things to watch out:

1. don't take too much, it's effects are exponential so taking twice as much could get u 10 times as ****ed up... and then u'll pass the **** out...

2. don't mix with booze, it's dangerous & it'll make u pass out even quicker (this is how it was used as a date rape drug)

3. some argue it's addictive... i think at least psychologically 'cuz u'll dig the high...

4. when u go to a party high on this stuff (u'll seem drunk or like an excessively happy/active drunk), u'll also seem like a weirdo 'cuz u won't be (hopefully) drinking anything alcoholic and people will ask u what u r on...

5. it's illegal so...

6. lastly, people react differently to it, some love it, others hate it and just feel nauseous on it... also u develop a tolerance to it so u should cycle it if u do it & don't do it everyday even on a cycle...

I'm not selling out, I'm buying in...

PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is Secretaguoge the same thing has ghb?

Or ghb are steroids?

Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Country Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Be careful on the stuff if you are going to take it. Back when I was in high school, I took it and almost g'd out and I didn't even know what the stuff was. I thought it was some kind of moonshine or something. It defenitely is not a drug to be toying around with. Now I stay away from all drugs except the occasional drink or tobacco product. Ihave worked too hard for the muscle I have gained to lose any of it for one night of fun.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me"
    Phil. 4:13

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Does GHB really work as a BB supplement?

Originally posted by Awake204
    Hello -
    Just recently read the news about GHB being down-regulated to treat narcolepsy. Does it really work to elevate GH levels?.....
    All you wanted to know and more:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/magazine/i2ghb.html
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Registered User WHOSYOURDADDY02's Avatar
    WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Re: Does GHB really work as a BB supplement?

Originally posted by Par Deus

All you wanted to know and more:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/magazine/i2ghb.html
    The legal portion needs to be updated now as far as the schdule 1 goes... heh
    I don't sell UA...

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you guys really should read this article, it seems most of you know very little about GHB. Real info is out there.

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there releaseing it as a treatment for narcolepsy..
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

Registered User WHOSYOURDADDY02's Avatar
    WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by dez/null
    there releaseing it as a treatment for narcolepsy..
    Its not really a treatment for narcolepsy.. Rather, it is being used for cataplexy attacks in people who HAVE narcolepsy. The idea sounds kind of ironic in general though --- administering a potent sleep aid to people who have trouble staying awake...
    I don't sell UA...

jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonnyd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Manteca
    you guys really should read this article, it seems most of you know very little about GHB. Real info is out there.
    if you are buying a tested, safe, professionally made product like the one from avant labs, or you are a chemist who makes the stuff (or anything in it's class (1,4 or gbl or what avant labs uses)) then great. but if you are buying street g then alot of the information in that article goes out the window (regarding safety). Please don't "experiment with this combination" regarding alcohol and g, it is literally playing russian roulette as this combination is very unpredictable. i have seen countless people become violently ill after taking a very small amount of g with any amount of alcohol.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by jonnyd

if you are buying a tested, safe, professionally made product like the one from avant labs, or you are a chemist who makes the stuff (or anything in it's class (1,4 or gbl or what avant labs uses)) then great. but if you are buying street g then alot of the information in that article goes out the window (regarding safety). Please don't "experiment with this combination" regarding alcohol and g, it is literally playing russian roulette as this combination is very unpredictable. i have seen countless people become violently ill after taking a very small amount of g with any amount of alcohol.
    Experiment, just be careful and take it slow, you will find that GHB is very predictable. Problem is people **** with it like alcohol, you know, see how much they can take etc.... that is a shortcut to the hospital or worse. In the hands of a responsible GHB is 100% safe! As far as street GHB measured in the arbitrary unit of "caps", **** that. Don't even take the risk. If you must take only a tiny amount at first and build up (over a course of many uses) todetermine the strength and of course, you're correct dosage, but it would be best to avoid altogether IMO.

notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally posted by jonnyd
    i dont know if anyone has noticed this where you live but..
    when i used to go partying all the time, usually at places where they do alot of drugs (including raves), there would always be some really huge guys and the only drug they would do is ghb, it is so common that there is a name for them: "g-monkeys" I think ghb does help as a supplement, but it mainly is used to get really high (and i mean a crazy buzz) without being catabolic (other drugs like extasy and coke will turn a big guy skinny in no time). its also really dangerous too.. there's also a term when someone has taken too much g they say you have "g'ed out" what usually happens (and this happened to my friend one time) is you get really really high and feel like you are superman, and then very quickly you start to get sleepy, though you don't sleep you are basically like a zombie, snapping out of it every 15 minutes to puke your guts out and this will last for hours.
    bottom line.. be careful with g
    Jonny
    same thang happens on alcohol funney huh, plus a fight breaks out. and im not disagreing with you just adding so no offence

notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100)
    dont forget great sex amplifier makes your penis the center of the univers lol but i prefure beer for sociolizing

cool...

Wow guys thanks for all the responses! ParDeus thanks for the AWESOME link, that is exactly what I wanted to know. Ive read about all of GHB's precursors and the like, if one really wanted to obtain it for personal use, it would not be that difficult. If anything, it would seem to be a 'safe' way to get intoxicated (responsibly, of course), rather than alcohol. (which Ive put on lock down since Ive started lifting seriously)
    I know its important to be careful, Ive had friends abuse the **** out of G. But the first step in being safe is educating yourself, and I thank you all for the info!!

Awake

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    GHB is quite predictable, even with alcohol, assuming you know exactly how much you are taking.

Of course, this assumes experience, otherwise you would have no basis for predicting.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

CrazyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive taken GHB numerous times for bodybuilding. You get great sleep and everything and it does help with fat loss, but you gotta be careful. See for me, it put me on like a level. Lets say a medium. Once you are on this medium, you can either calm down and easily fall asleep, or you can get hyped up and pumped, which is why many people take it before they work out. i used to take it to go to sleep. If you are in a tired, relaxed mood, then it will easily put you to sleep.

Just i advise all of you who want to take it to be very careful. Nowadays, its not nearly as safe as everyone thinks. This **** is made in bathtubs and a lot of it is very dirty. You will never know the potency of it. One capfull can either do absolutely nothing, or it can put you in a coma. So if you take GHB, make sure who you are getting it from you honestly trust.

I started off with half a cap full. Which is a small but effective dose. For people who have never tried it or dont use it a lot, please dont go over this amount, you run the risk of hurting yourself very badly. And NEVER take it with alcohol. I hope this has helped.

Tranquil-G

Sounds like I may be better of going with the Avant Labs product than actual GHB. Do they infact produce the same results (bodybuilding wise - I know they differ slightly on their inebriating effects)

Awake

there aren't any studies on the GH releasing effect of the active in tranquili to my knowledge. Any info on this subject is speculation.

BigT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not try Par's product first? You won't have to worry about legal issues and if you are really more interested in the sleep and potential GH releasing benefits it's better in my opinion.

Sure, you don't really get the GHB type buzz but I really do think it is much better for sleep since you don't get that dopamine rebound BS in the middle of the nite.