vitz04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting to get frustrated..

I'd just like to start off by saying that I weigh in at a whopping 165lbs @ 6'3" . I eat a lot of food, but I can't seem to gain weight. I went from 115lbs to 165lbs in abit longer than a year, but since I hit 165 I haven't been able to gain weight. I eat pretty much the same thing everyday. I eat usually every 2 hours.

Meal 1:
    1 1/2 cup(dry) rolled oats
    16g protein shake
    1 banana

Meal 2:
    1 1/2 cup(dry) rolled oats
    5 whole eggs
    1 apple

Meal 3:
    Homemade weight gainer shake (split into 2 meals) which consists of:
    3 cups of skim milk
    6 tbsps of natural peanut butter
    2 large bananas
    1/2 cup of natural plain yogurt
    1/2 cup(dry) rolled oats
    1 scoop of whey protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    32g protein shake
    100g of raisins

Meal 5:
    Other half of the weight gainer

Meal 6:
    2 litres of skim milk
    1 apple

Meal 7:
    1 cup(dry) brown rice
    4-5 whole eggs or 1 litre of skim milk

Meal 8(before bed):
    2-3 litres of skim milk
    3-4 tbsps of natural peanut butter
    multi-vitamin

I know I don't get very much if any meat in my daily meals, I just can't afford too much of it. Usually every 1 or 2 days i'll have an 8oz chicken breast in meal 6. I don't eat many vegetables because I dislike the taste and/or texture of most of them. However, I'll be buying some carrots/brocolli next time I goto the grocery store. I would appreciate any suggestions on what I could change. I want to grow, so i'm willing to change.

Thanks for reading.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just gotta eat more calories. The more you weigh, the more calories you need. If you gained on x calories at x weight, you will not continue gaining eating the same number (x) calories at x+20 weight. Keep eating! Lift heavy, eat smart.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5