Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I go with the 4x6 mats from tractor supply, will i damage the concrete garage floor underneath if i drop 300 on a deadlift or if i had to from a squat?

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wes_mantooth View Post
    If I go with the 4x6 mats from tractor supply, will i damage the concrete garage floor underneath if i drop 300 on a deadlift or if i had to from a squat?
    Yes, if you plan on bailing, rubber mats wont help as much as solid rubber bumpers. 300 lbs from 6ft+ would damage your bar (if its a cheap generic bar) and your floor.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe I could put some plywood underneath the horse mats?

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wes_mantooth View Post
    Maybe I could put some plywood underneath the horse mats?
    I think the best thing to do is 2 sheets of plywood glued or nailed and then a 3/4" rubber mat on top of those 2 layers, making three layers.

Thats how many people make an olympic lifting platform where you are supposed to drop the weights, but they use bumpers too and a special bar.

But if you dont plan on dumping your squat weight very often - I dont think many people do - then you should be okay with less. Or squat in a cage with safeties in case you cant make it back up...
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    You definitely want a pair of bumper plates if you think dropping it is a possibility. It's gonna be carnage otherwise. Most people also don't squat so much that they need more than a pair of 45lb bumpers, as anything 35lb or less of regular plates are smaller and won't touch the floor.

Rubber mats are limited in their ability to protect the floor and plates, such as lowering a deadlift bar in a controlled manner. Anything more and you need bumpers.
    www.tworepcave.com
    Black Friday deals page updated daily through Nov 2022

Yeah, I've never dropped the weights at my current house. But I think knowing I can't drop them if I have to keeps from lifting as heavy as I could. I was just more curious about a situation where I put too much weight and couldn't get it back up.

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looking around for flooring ideas,

I was going to make my home gym in the garage, but instead I'm going to ditch the guest room and put it in there. The only problem is I have the Fake wood flooring, can't remember the name...Pergo?

I'll take some pics. It's fairly durable.

Here is a link I've found for couple other mats, I'm going to go around stores to today to see whats out there.

Otherwise I'm bumping a really informative thread.

http://www.diamond-safety.com/Athlet...20Listing.html

I measured the room its 12 x 14
    Last edited by konradac; 07-27-2008 at 11:56 AM.
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USER876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Those are really expensive....

pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there doesn't seem to be any TS in southern california. does anyone know a good place to get some stall mats in socal other than CL? Thanks.

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pdogg57 View Post
    there doesn't seem to be any TS in southern california. does anyone know a good place to get some stall mats in socal other than CL? Thanks.

if none of these are by you, i'm not sure where you could get them.
    http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/...AndResultsView
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdogg57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    if none of these are by you, i'm not sure where you could get them.
    http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/...AndResultsView
    umm....okay....well thanks for the post anyways...... lol

anyone else?

drlouie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are than any horse racing tracks around you? If so, I would go there and ask around. Some horse guys are really nice and will talk to you about it, others will be "put off" that you are talking to them.

smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you live in the IL area (BIG R) has these mats in stock out side so they dont smell regular price is 34.99 sale price is 29.99 all the time they are the same mats everyone else sells . made in canada grooved underneith and diamond plate on top wiegh 100 lbs . what a bitch to get them down stairs my self its not the wieght for most of us thats not a problem . they dont roll up and are very stiff so you have to man handle them . i rolled them up as much as possible and carried them down not bad but be prepared. it was nice doing dead lifts and letting the bar down heavy and not have to worrie .

patrickwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrickwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gym floor mats?

You may not be interested in what I use but I wanted to relay my experience. I refinished half of my 2500 sq. ft. basement with Legato carpet tiles. The pool table room is awesome. You cannot see the joints at all. My gym is great! No visible seems. Also, I am one of those morons who drop the 90 lb dumbells after each set. After a year and a half the tiles are still perfect, even under the "drop zone". If one tile gets dirty or wet from an a/c leak I just take that panel outside to clean and sun dry before returning it to the floor. My gym looks very classy while providing versatility in cleaning and replacement. Thanks,

Patrick
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.----Plato

niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) niktak11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kethnaab View Post
    get 1/2" plywood underboarding and put the horse mats on top.

that's what I have. Works like a charm.
    X2, this is what I did. (except I had 4 plywood layers so it would be the same level as my power rack) Call around some local places to get the horse mats somewhere will have them.
    S&P/Cologne/Raw Denim Crew

***Mod-Approved Splitter***

ATG Squat: 420 lbs
    Deadlift: 500 lbs
    COC #2.5 close

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    I looked at all the alternatives.
    Because my gym is ground floor in a $200k+ home, I went with real gym flooring with the color flecks added.
    I went and saw a couple of "stall mat gyms" and the still had a funky smell after 1-2yrs, and they did not line up and they had the 'corrugated' bottom, so they buckled a bit at the point where the power rack or db rack sat on them.
    I got mine here http://www.magnumfitness.com/templat...ber%20flooring
    The 3/8" flecked was under $3 sqft delivered to my house in 4' x 14' rolls
    it went in like a charm and there is perfect seam alignment (don't mind the dusty footprints)
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

knicksin2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

horse stall mats

Does anyone know if these horse stall mats from tractor supply would work well if they are going over carpet? Anyone have any experiences with this? Thanks!

barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barracudal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm going to check out these mats from fleet farm, the closest tractor supply is a decent drive away plus it looks like these ones come rolled up. not sure on the thickness, I'll report back on that.

$37 for the 4 x 6
    http://www.fleetfarm.com/mff/catalog...bber-Multi-Mat

$52 for the 4 x 8
    http://www.fleetfarm.com/mff/browse/...tegoryId=00162

$65 for the 5 x 8
    http://www.fleetfarm.com/mff/catalog...bber-Multi-Mat

EDIT: they are in this week's ad. 1/2" thick. 4x6 on sale for $32. I'm going tomorrow!

Last edited by barracudal; 08-02-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Under Construction... sharkattack's Avatar
    sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I thought I'd chime in here. I have a very low pile carpet in my gym, with heavy duty rubber mats on either side of the power rack and under the treadmill. I know for some folks, laying down a bunch of heavy duty rubber mats is a little out of reach. To combat that, just do the important areas first, like in and around the power rack. Then, as funds allow, add them to other areas. In time, the whole floor will be covered.

Just thought I'd toss that out there. Putting down an entire rubber floor all at once is nice, but not necessary. Work with what you can and go from there.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I went to my local feed supply store and picked up mats on Friday. They had two types.

4x6 stall mats which were 3/4" thick and smooth for $51 each.

4x6 trailer mats which were 1/2" thick and have raised traction bumps for $46 each.

I went with two 3/4" smooth stall mats for under the rack in the garage. They do stink a bit but it isn't unpleasant. They weigh about 100 pounds each.
    Last edited by keyboardworkout; 08-02-2009 at 06:28 PM.

RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sharkattack View Post
    I thought I'd chime in here. I have a very low pile carpet in my gym, with heavy duty rubber mats on either side of the power rack and under the treadmill. I know for some folks, laying down a bunch of heavy duty rubber mats is a little out of reach. To combat that, just do the important areas first, like in and around the power rack. Then, as funds allow, add them to other areas. In time, the whole floor will be covered.

Just thought I'd toss that out there. Putting down an entire rubber floor all at once is nice, but not necessary. Work with what you can and go from there.
    Exactly! I have the cheap carpet squares (low pile) wall to wall. Then I put the stall mats under my equipment. Two big one's under and around my rack (where I do most heavy lifting) and that's all you need. I could have put stall mats wall to wall, but it would have cost hundreds more.
    ll-ll NOBODY SAID BODYBUILDING WAS EASY ll-ll

XERXES YGGDRASIL InclineDBPresss's Avatar
    InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000)
    For me, the 2x2 interlocking mats work great. I have about 20 to cover my lifting area. I left them all outside on my lawn for the entire fall, winter and spring by mistake, but I just cleaned them up before this summer and they are back in action.
    My training log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143412923

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great thread, must be in stickies.
    Another option - Body Solid Bully Mat 4X6 1/2", visit your local dealer you can get it cheaper than online price.
    http://www.ifitnessdirect.com/produc...x_6_x_12_THICK

Geekdll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kahoots pet store has stall mats and they have a lot of locations in southern cali. Check out there site.

kahootspet.com

mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mas43 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why not invest in some timber, 2 sheets of plywood, Rubber and do some DIY wont cost you any more than 200! if your interested ill find you a guide to properly structure the platform ive drawn a wee scetch of what you would make it look like.

Attached Images
    Last edited by mas43; 04-07-2010 at 03:34 PM.
    A man can be strong but if he cannot use that strength quickly, he is not powerful.

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get horse mats. They're made for ****ing horses man. They'll last forever. I have one in my barn and that bitch is serious. It's heavy as hell and hard to move too.

Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi, I'm looking to buy rubber flooring and while this is an older thread it's very helpful. I've read it like 3-4 times.
    The thing is the horse mats tend to smell fairly strong as our basement isn't really well ventilated.
    There is a local dealer who installs rubber flooring and our soon to be workout room is 8'7"x14'.
    Schleping 100 lbs. for each 4x6 horse mat isn't very appealing and of course they don't interlock.
    The dealer has solid pieces that would basically be one piece wall to wall rubber flooring 3/8" thick. Cost installed is $390 It's got color flecks in it.
    How durable is this stuff? He says he puts it in a lot of gyms and he has it in stock. Thicker material would cost a lot more.
    I'm looking for advice and my wife's equipment will be moved around quite a bit and I'm concerned about tearing and with horse mats I'm concerned about the seams. They might end up where the equipment has to go.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks

wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like what Ctgblue has. He seems to be very happy with it. His post is halfway up this page.

CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just a shout out to all. I have been reading what everyone is saying about the 4 x 6 x 3/4" mats. There are two grades. Gym quality and horse stall. The horse stall will usually be slightly off and then gym mats (grade 1) will be dead on. We sell both and thought we would hook up anyone off BB.com.
    $36.41 a mat for grade 1, gym mats! They are normally $39.15 on our website so you will have to email us for the discount. If anyone buys 50 or more mats, we will offer them $32.50 a mat. In about 2 weeks we will also have them available for pick up in Lancaster, PA as well as we have locations around the country that you can pick them up to. Feel free to email us!
    http://www.christiansfitnessfactory....w-all-products
    cff@christiansfitnessfactory.com
    “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wolfdragon View Post
    Sounds like what Ctgblue has. He seems to be very happy with it. His post is halfway up this page.
    Yeah, it looks pretty much the same as that. I'm just hoping 3/8" doesn't tear easily.
    That's what I'm unsure of.