UrbanStrike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i think my friends insane, what do you think?

I was talking to my friend last night about weight lifting. We started talking about nutrition and he stated that "he eats no carbs" whatsoever during bulking. He said all they do is get in the way and are bad sugars. I asked him what he did eat and he said all fish and vegetables. I wanted to tell him he was insane, but i didn't. Then he went on to say if your muscles are sore, then you are lifting wrong. He said he would give me all these weight lifting books of his. So i'm going to take a look at them. Long story short, what is your guy's take on my friends ideas.
    hardcore dancing

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think that cat's confused, probably been readin' books by bill philips or somthin' haha
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what an idiot...
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your friends a dip****, end of story.
    I'm back. For good.

SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With no carbs whatsoever he's really gonna screw himself over.If he doesn't eat any carbs he has no glycogen supply which means he'll be burning valuable protein for fuel during his workouts.Nobody in there right mind omits carbs from their diet completely.He's basically on a cutting diet year-round,only with higher calories.I hope he's drinking enough water otherwise he's really gonna screw up his kidneys.

I have to say that I strongly disagre with your friend.Your muscles get sore from lactic acid buildup,unless it feels like a tear or a sprain then you're obviously lifting wrong.Take a look at his books and let us know where he gets these crazy ideas.

Peace

makaveli83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: i think my friends insane, what do you think?

Originally posted by UrbanStrike
    I was talking to my friend last night about weight lifting. We started talking about nutrition and he stated that "he eats no carbs" whatsoever during bulking. He said all they do is get in the way and are bad sugars. I asked him what he did eat and he said all fish and vegetables. I wanted to tell him he was insane, but i didn't. Then he went on to say if your muscles are sore, then you are lifting wrong. He said he would give me all these weight lifting books of his. So i'm going to take a look at them. Long story short, what is your guy's take on my friends ideas.
    Hah that's stupid !

And vegetables contains a lot of carbs !
    so he is also bull sh!tting
    Rage is good Concentration is good But a combination is even better!

Life aint hard u get what the f*ck u put in.

bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    veges, most of them, dont have that much carbs- theres lots of water and fiber in them,etc. SOME strength gurus say DOMs is a sign that you over did it. MAYBE he will bulk better with few carbs althought he should probably throw some carbs like 50-100g in to the Postworkout shake. Personally i think theres more than one way to skin a rabbit, something you and your friend will hopefully realize with time.

4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: i think my friends insane, what do you think?

Originally posted by UrbanStrike
    Another idiot that doesn't know What The F*ck he is talking about.

sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no carbs while bulking?? man bet he feels like ****!!! even when cutting if i go below 100 grams a day i feel like **** and my workouts suffer. don't listen to him! u have us on here

POWR&ENDURANCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

PERSONALLY IF I WERE U I WOULD HAVE KNOCK HIM ON THE FLOOR AND JUMPED ON HIS ****ING CHES FOR BEING THAT STUPID. HE TALKED B4 HE GOT HIS FACTS STRAIGHT. HES NOT YOUR FRIEND , YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING TO HIM
    IF YOU SEE ME COMING, GET AWAY IF YOU CAN, JUST KEEP ON RUNNING RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. IMMA DANGEROUS DANGEROUS MAN !!

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bit over-zealous aren't we p&e? lol No need to hate the poor kid. He just is misinformed tell him to start reading some stuff on this board and some t-mag stuff. They've got some really good articles on nutrition.

POWR&ENDURANCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL IM JUST MESSING WITH HIM, I WOULDNT STOMP ON HIS CHEST, BUT I WOULD SMACK HIM
    IF YOU SEE ME COMING, GET AWAY IF YOU CAN, JUST KEEP ON RUNNING RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. IMMA DANGEROUS DANGEROUS MAN !!

goldsgymrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya and ronnie bulks up w/ no carbs either

ur friend is dumb and should never be able to speak ever again........... nd' im not jokin
    Attached Images
    --[][]-GyM rAt-[][]--

"YOUR BORN SMALL AND WEAK, YOU DIE SMALL AND WEAK, ITS WHAT YOU DO IN BETWEEN THAT COUNTS"

"OBSESSED IS A WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED"

chek out some site i made up of diff bbing pics as they progress from teens to now (THIS MONTH ITS MARKUS RUHL)
    http://hometown.aol.com/ramsie17/myhomepageindex.html

new* NEWS
    YA, SO UM, RITE NOW IM WORKN AT GOLDS THURS, 4-MIDNIGHT, AND SATURDAY 2-9
    SO IM NOW TRAING MON,TUES,WED,FRI,SAT
    UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS I WILL BE ONLY WORKING SATURDDAY AND SUNDAY BOTH 2-9 AND MY WORKOUTS WILL RESUME TO MON,TUES,THURS,FRI,SAT
    * IM LOOKN TO PACK ON SOME MAJOR BEEF OVER THE WINTER (PROB TIPPIN THE SCALE AT A BIG 170-175 LBS
    AND I WILL BE COMPETING 15 LBS HEAVIER IN JUNE (150 LBS)
    IM SO FUKN FOCUSED IN MY TRAINING THAT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE SO DIFFICULT TO PACK ON SOME SIZE, IM TRAINING SO INTENSE AND LIKE AN ANIMAL
    STAY THE FUK TUNED

Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He's just uneducated. You should try to educate him.
    *****PL stats under construction*****

Muggz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by POWR&ENDURANCE
    PERSONALLY IF I WERE U I WOULD HAVE KNOCK HIM ON THE FLOOR AND JUMPED ON HIS ****ING CHES FOR BEING THAT STUPID. HE TALKED B4 HE GOT HIS FACTS STRAIGHT. HES NOT YOUR FRIEND , YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING TO HIM

YES YOU ARE RIGHT NO DOUBT ABOUT IT HE IS LIKE A SERIAL KILLER JUST TWICE AS DUMB. I WOULD PROBABLY KILL HIM OR ABUSE HIM REALLY BADLY FOR BEIN THAT STUPID CUZ THATS SUCH A F**** BIG DAMN IDIOT THAT DESERVES TO DIE CUZ HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BULKLING AND STUFF MAN I FEEL SO BAD BY READING THIS LETS FIND HIM AND KILL HIM
    Im skinny

Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont really have an opinon on the matter but umm rookie i saw ur sig and its ummm strange. I know some gays guys who dont workout that would say the same thing

o **** i just saw ur from colorado, where do ya live in denver
    Last edited by Adam; 07-23-2002 at 07:19 PM.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

-Frank Herbert, Dune, "Litany Against Fear", 1965

SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by bigD
    veges, most of them, dont have that much carbs- theres lots of water and fiber in them,etc. SOME strength gurus say DOMs is a sign that you over did it. MAYBE he will bulk better with few carbs althought he should probably throw some carbs like 50-100g in to the Postworkout shake. Personally i think theres more than one way to skin a rabbit, something you and your friend will hopefully realize with time.
    allow me to interperate-

Most vegetables don't have have that many carbohydrates. However they do have lots of water and fiber, etcetera. Some people that know a lot about strength training say (idiom) is a sign that you have overdone it. It is possible that he could be able to bulk with not too many carbohydrates, but I believe he should mix carbohydrates into his post-workout blended nutrition drink. I personally think there is more than one way to skin a rabbit <---(idiom meaning there is more than one way to perform a given task) and I hope that both you and your friend will come to understand this.

thought ya'll might need some help,
    spartan

UrbanStrike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He's one of those guys it's just pointless to argue with, they always think they are right no matter what. "i like my way a lot", and he also said "i never want to look like a bodybuilder" but he wants to get big. I want to light him on fire when he says **** like that. Anyways enough of my ranting
    hardcore dancing

Campy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 word..

what a stupid dick.. thinks he knows it all..

ok that's more than 1 word.. so sue me..