Stepps7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice on a cutting stack..

Hello all,
    I've been a reader of this site for sometime and I must say that all of you have great advice to give to each other. So, with that said, my question to all of you is what cutting stack would you recommend to someone. I've read alot about ECY and so fourth, but I've noticed that there are too many different types of stacks out there which have confused the heck out of me. I've been an avid lifter for some time and recently have gone full force to the gym. I lift weights 3 days/week and do cardio 2 days/week. Currently I weigh a little under 220. I would like to shed the body fat and drop about 20lbs. I am ok on my diet, watching everything I eat. Drink a **** load of water each day. The only thing missing is a good stack for me to take. I am currently taking Optimun Nutrition Whey protein. Could someone help me out and get me off in the right direction? I looking for a good stack that I can see results from. I know that the base of every stack should be Ephedrin and Caffenie. After those two I get lost. I appreciate any advice that I can get. Thanks much!!

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Add l-tyrosine and Sesathin (on top of the E/C) and you're off to an extremely good start.

From there, add synephrine (Syneburn by Primaforce), high potency green tea extract (EGCG, one of the catechins in green tea inhibits COMT which potentiates catecholamine induced thermogenesis), and maybe a little acetyl-l-carnitine.

Anti-oxidants are really important too: small amounts of vitamin C & E, and alpha-lipoic acid and n-acetyl-cysteine are immensely beneficial to weight loss.

Oh, and either eat dairy or supplement with calcium (or both).
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh, and if you consider yourself fairly overweight, take an asprin with your E/C. If you're below 18% bodyfat just skip it because it stops having much of any effect on augmenting the lipolysis.
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

Thanks for the input. Could you clarify dosage amounts or even set up an example stack for me that I could follow? I am not extremely overweight, but just "big-boned" but the Asprine wouldn't hurt...

Anybody else have advice on a good cutting stack?

D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    loki has his **** together, i think he hit home with that.

my only further advice, is TRY to count calories. out of the people i have trained, the ones who count calories do the best, that includes myself. you can eat clean all day long, but if at the end of the day you are taking in more than you are using caloricly, then you are going to have trouble losing weight. also, try for low carbs to no carbs three hours before bed

So what should be my doseage amount when taking them?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience