Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink Horrible Asian Genetics. ROUND 2 (B4 creatine)

well some of you might remember me as the one complaining about my genetics in a previous thread here:

BEFORE:
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh....php?p=4298736

here are my pics as of now.
    133lb
    before starting creatine. =)
    working on my lats & chest HARD
    Attached Images
    Last edited by yooooooo; 04-19-2005 at 11:35 PM.

cheese05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im asian as well, but i would think asians have better genetic makeup than whites i suppose? i mean, we might not have the mass but we are naturally cut and skinny, so you can add onto it.

Uni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kevin, don't eat dim sum!

yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Uni
    Kevin, don't eat dim sum!
    lol no dim sum
    from Revscene to bb.com ?
    Last edited by yooooooo; 04-20-2005 at 12:05 AM.

The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I saw pubes in the first pic. D=

Registered User Confucius Taoka's Avatar
    Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think Asians are much better off in Cutting if we up our protein intake, I'm Asian as well, and I'm trying to get ripped...

Just focus on Cardio I guess...

Seen kung Fu Hustle? Stephen Chow is fcuking ripped in that movie...

Originally Posted by Confucius Taoka
    I think Asians are much better off in Cutting if we up our protein intake, I'm Asian as well, and I'm trying to get ripped...

Just focus on Cardio I guess...

Seen kung Fu Hustle? Stephen Chow is fcuking ripped in that movie...
    i was complaining my genetics because i can't get big. haha..i'm small as hell

Registered User Confucius Taoka's Avatar
    Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude i'm small dude with Loads of bodyfat... I'm burning it off now...

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have seen plenty of huge asain dudes.
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yep, you justt gotta open your eyes. asians can look pretty impressive

ps. im asian btw
    Goal : gain 8 kilos before the end of this year.

Down 6% Bodyfat So Far phillipinoc's Avatar
    phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BOLO YUENG (check the spelling) he is the bad guy from blood sport and various other crappy but entertaining movies which i need to take back to hollywood video for being 2weeks overdue.

I wouldnt worry about genetics, it gonna have alot more to do with your diet and training coupled with your body type. I would say even your supplements will have more to do with addings mass than genetics. Genetics may determine how your pecs and biceps will shape when growing, but it doesnt really make that big a factor on how much you can add to them.

Look at my stats below, i'm actually like 1/128th japanese and black
    Started Mid June 2009 AGAIN @ 375
    11/2/09:326lbs -49lbs
    6/13/10:355lbs +31lbs

Goals:

Weigh 300lbs by Dec 31st 2010
    Bench 500lbs by Dec 31st 2010 (Current 420lbs)
    Deal Lift 700lbs by Dec 31st 2010 (Current 600lbs)

Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude there are some Yoked asian dudes in my Gym.. keep training and you'll make some gains.. These guys are in there a lot.

FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ASIANS ARE BADASS!

lol, i'm not asian but you guys are lucky you are. to the starter of the thread, you are in a position that is not necessary for bulking or cutting. disregard what everybody says about all that jibberish. in my opinion, bulking is for skinny people and cutting is for fat, you are not either so just keep working out hard with the rep range of 7to11.

and from what i seen, you don't look that bad, keep up the training and eat and sleep right and your on your way!

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FriendlyGiant
    ASIANS ARE BADASS!

lol, i'm not asian but you guys are lucky you are. to the starter of the thread, you are in a position that is not necessary for bulking or cutting. disregard what everybody says about all that jibberish. in my opinion, bulking is for skinny people and cutting is for fat, you are not either so just keep working out hard with the rep range of 7to11.

and from what i seen, you don't look that bad, keep up the training and eat and sleep right and your on your way!
    I agree. I've worked out with a lot of guys from Japan, China, Korea and Vietnam and quite a few of them had excellent musculature. I believe it's more nutrition and exercise more than genetic limitation. But I've posted this before.

Here's a short video showing Tae, Brian and James from http://www.strengthnet.com working out. Tae and James are Asian (not sure which countries), however they both are in great shape. Tae (the first guy in the video) has my ideal physique. James (the last guy in the video) is just huge all over, and I wouldn't mind looking like him either.

http://www.skippypodar.net/Movies/Mi...rian-james.mov (24 MB)

Don't worry, yooooo. You have to have faith in yourself. You can change your physique. It's not impossible.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Rage1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rage1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rage1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by phillipinoc
    BOLO YUENG
    LOL, that;s the guy in Enter the dragon, right. He has an insane chest!!!!!!!

Two words for you asian guys; Bruce Lee.

And to whoever said asians have better gentics than whites, one word for you; Bull****!

Diet is everything ! Big muscles are made in the kitchen. Also, may Japanese people are huge.
    ''Learn to love the pain'' Me, 2004

lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We asians are doomed to be small.
    Attached Images

FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator
    I agree. I've worked out with a lot of guys from Japan, China, Korea and Vietnam and quite a few of them had excellent musculature. I believe it's more nutrition and exercise more than genetic limitation. But I've posted this before.

Here's a short video showing Tae, Brian and James from http://www.strengthnet.com working out. Tae and James are Asian (not sure which countries), however they both are in great shape. Tae (the first guy in the video) has my ideal physique. James (the last guy in the video) is just huge all over, and I wouldn't mind looking like him either.

http://www.skippypodar.net/Movies/Mi...rian-james.mov (24 MB)

Don't worry, yooooo. You have to have faith in yourself. You can change your physique. It's not impossible.

- Skip
    holy crap!!

awesome video, see what i mean, asians look so badass when they're big!

ps. thanks alot skip, gave me 27 greens, snap! lol, i repped you back
    Last edited by FriendlyGiant; 04-20-2005 at 12:45 PM.

Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm asian...I don't think genetics is the issue...it's how hard you work. Yes, some people have genetic advantages, but nobody as a "disadvantage". Get what I mean?

Check out my pics. I'm your age and height.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461571
    The Chronicles of Gibblets
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806401

Gibblets' Summer of Hell: Cutting Phase 2005

Originally Posted by Gibblets
    I'm asian...I don't think genetics is the issue...it's how hard you work. Yes, some people have genetic advantages, but nobody as a "disadvantage". Get what I mean?

Check out my pics. I'm your age and height.

i agree about genetics, i just think asians are awesome, lol. you look alright in the pictures, i can imagine youve started doing high reps in your workout?

what country are you from?

Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha...i was born here. and no, I don't use high reps.

Originally Posted by Gibblets
    haha...i was born here. and no, I don't use high reps.
    sorry i meant your native country, if you don't mind me asking. whats your average rep range, and how often do you workout?

My parents are from Tiawan, my average rep range is 6-8, and I workout 3-5 times a week. Hope that helps.

taiwan that's cool

you look pretty big in them pictures, if i were you i'd try to tone up a little. but some like to power lift or lift to get strong not all fancy-lookin, but you'd look awesome if you took your reps to the 9 to 12 range and lowered whatever weight you work with alittle

artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @Gibblet--damn, your head seems really small in one of the pics...odd...

I have the exact same build right now, and I've really haven't seen all that much gain since going on creatine a couple of months ago, so thats might not be the magic bullet for you.

I'd suggest eating more and do a bulk. Despite your genetics, if you eat more, you'll still gain more...just less

Yoooo, post some of your stats if you are able.
    Last edited by artaxerxes; 04-20-2005 at 03:36 PM.

there are some stats on my before thread
    age 21
    weight 133lb
    height 5'7
    male
    chinese

hah

artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh sorry, I meant weight lifted stats ....
    like how much you bench, squat and so forth....
    I've been finding that while I've been getting a lot stronger, I don't look noticablly bigger.

Originally Posted by yooooooo
    there are some stats on my before thread
    age 21
    weight 133lb
    height 5'7
    male
    chinese

hah
    133lbs???

I think you meant my stats, so I'll post em. If not, oh well...sorry.

Bench: 205 x 10, max is probably 250 or something
    Front Squat 185 x 10
    Deadlift: 375 x 6

Originally Posted by FriendlyGiant
    133lbs???
    yup 133 pounds

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    noticable changes. your chest is getting fuller i can see. your getting some shape, your not all droopy. keep it up bro. make sure to drink lots of water.
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION