SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

eating every 2 hours?

people on here are sometimes saying you should eat every 2 hours.

but there are days(like today) where 2 hours after i last ate im not at al hungry.

now for the eating every 2 hours does it have to be a meal? or can it just be like a piece of cheese or bread?

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When people say they eat every 2 hours, they mean they eat SMALL, no one can eat a meal every couple of hours. The idea is to eat like 4-6 small meals a day, don't let yourself get hungry while bulking, you need the calories.
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

WorkOut Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they are right, eating 3 large meals a day is ok, but your body is incapable of properly digesting the food in such large quantities, and you miss much of the minerals and resources. many small meals are better

Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat every 2-3 hrs, regardless of hunger or not, but I never really gorge myself out either, I don't eat to the point where, come meal time, I won't be able to.

I don't eat according to hunger, I eat according to my watch.

Here's some of my sample meals.

*N Large shake

*2 chicken breasts, 1 cup of rice

*8oz round steak with 4 medium red potatoes

*12 egg whites with 3 pieces of organic wheat toast.

*1 can tuna, blended with milk, and crystal light lemonade(goes down smooth!!!))

*breakfast is always 1 cup grape nuts flakes 2 scoops whey, or oatmeal and whey, or if I"m working out early raisan bra and whey.
    . . . .I'm Huge. . . .The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Jules "Pulp Fiction"

Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes eating every few hours will give your body a constant stream of calories it needs to build muscle, it also makes it easier for your body to properly digest the nutrients out of it, i rememebr reading an article where it said that Jay cutler during his early years in bulking phases would eat every hour!!! thats a little extream in my opnion, but it sure has worked for him right haha, personally i eat every 2-4 hour , dont have enough time to eat every 2.

Dann
    Kansas City Crew Baby!!!

04' is da **** baby
    Work Hard, Play Harder.

"I feel Sorry for people who don't drink, becasue when they wake up in the morning, thats the best they are going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I eat HUGE meals 8 times a day. I usually end up having about 15,000 calories a day. All very clean food.
    Last edited by CEO Alex; 07-23-2002 at 05:33 PM.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bull**** your body can't take that...i'm calling bull****.

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    umm 15,000 calories a day, riitttee
    1......2......3...... LIFT

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by CEO Alex
    I eat HUGE meals 8 times a day. I usually end up having about 15,000 calories a day. All very clean food.
    what the fukk are u taking??? 30 litre drums off industrial strength cookin oil??
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol you f*ckin liar! I'd like to see this so-caled 15,000 cal. meal plan just so i can laugh even harder at you, b*tch

Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Sobolic
    *1 can tuna, blended with milk, and crystal light lemonade(goes down smooth!!!))
    [/B]
    That is the nastiest thing I've heard of in a long time!
    405/275/495 @ 181 lbs BW

CobianSoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

lol
    The difference between "involvement" and "commitment" is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was "involved" - the pig was "committed".

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by TANKISH
    lol you f*ckin liar! I'd like to see this so-caled 15,000 cal. meal plan just so i can laugh even harder at you, b*tch
    the flame was not nessecary. cut it out. I'm not tolerating this anymore

Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    guys, this is obviously a kneejerk exaggeration. Why not just ignore it for what it is, rather than get all testy? Be cool y'all
    405/275/495 @ 181 lbs BW

CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm actually not exaggerating. I have a huge appetite. I don't have time to type what I eat an entire day, but here goes something I'd have for breakfast (I posted this like a month ago)...

2 Cups of Orange Juice
    Whatever the entree is (sausages, pancakes, etc)
    5 egg omelette (with ham, tomatoes, white & green onions, lots of cheese, mushrooms, and a lot more!)
    HUGE Waffle (with lots of butter, peanut butter, grape jelly, peanuts, syrup, cinnamon, powdered sugar, whipped cream)
    10 Boiled Eggs
    2 Bowls of Cereal (usually Total Raisin Bran....with Whole Milk)
    2 More Cups of Whole Milk
    2-4 Cups of Water
    (all at the caf)

It's hilarious to see you guys yelling at me. I'm not asking for your approval, but oh well. Anyway, that is what I generally eat for breakfast, my lunch is typically smaller, and I have a much larger dinner. I also have "in between" meals which are relatively smaller than these three main meals. But, I usually end up eating 8 times a day. I had to count my calories (in protein, fats, and carbs) for Kinesiology one time as part of my final project...so I have a very good idea of what I eat. By the way, I still maintain under 10% body fat...also got a very fast metabolism. So, it works for me.
    Last edited by CEO Alex; 07-23-2002 at 05:31 PM.

TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's unbelievable man

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm actually not exaggerating. I have a huge appetite. I don't have time to type what I eat an entire day, but here goes something I'd have for breakfast (I posted this like a month ago)...

2 Cups of Orange Juice
    5 egg omelette (with ham, tomatoes, white & green onions, lots of cheese, mushrooms, and a lot more!)
    HUGE Waffle (with lots of butter, peanut butter, grape jelly, peanuts, syrup, cinnamon, powdered sugar, whipped cream)
    10 Boiled Eggs
    2-4 Cups of Water
    (all at the caf)

It's hilarious to see you guys yelling at me. I'm not asking for your approval, but oh well. Anyway, that is what I generally eat for breakfast, my lunch is typically smaller, and I have a much larger dinner. I also have "in between" meals which are relatively smaller than these three main meals. But, I usually end up eating 8 times a day. I had to count my calories (in protein, fats, and carbs) for Kinesiology one time as part of my final project...so I have a very good idea of what I eat. By the way, I still maintain under 10% body fat...also got a very fast metabolism. So, it works for me.

WOW,
    just the omelette would fill me up!
    Mod at universal-muscle.com

26 July 2001:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 135 pounds
    Bodyfat - 6%

26 July 2005:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 207 pounds
    Bodyfat - 8-9%

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    alright thanks guys.

2 Cups of Orange Juice
    10 Boiled Eggs
    2-4 Cups of Water
    (all at the caf)

thats insane

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    man what do you have in your stomach!! thats a lot!
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

Registered User RockthePenguins's Avatar
    RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockthePenguins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, you must be one obese mother****er
    I would like to live in Manchester, England when i grow old, for the transition into death would go unnoticed

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    keep it up man, wat do u bench? 400?

Haha...I'm not a powerlifter so I rarely check my max, but last time I did I benched 380. I'm not obese...like I said I keep the body fat under 10% (even offseason) and I'm a Competitive Bodybuilder.

Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 Cups of Orange Juice
    10 Boiled Eggs
    2-4 Cups of Water
    (all at the caf)

Sorry bro, I'm not yelling at you, I just don't buy it. I don't care how fast your metabolism is, no human being has organs large enough to contain that high of a volume of food at one time. You're talking about a half-gallon of liquid alone at one sitting, which is quite a bit without the enormous amount of food you've got listed there. Unless you're spending two hours eating breakfast, and you take a dump halfway through, I don't believe you can fit all of that in you at once. "And I have a much larger dinner." Right. I'm sorry but I gotta call BS on that, unless you're actually a horse with computer skills, in which case please accept my apologies.
    No, no try...only do...or do not...there is no try.

mmm...Poptart

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    eat every 3 hours if your'e bulking. every 2-2 1/2 if you're cutting.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Originally posted by Ender

Sorry bro, I'm not yelling at you, I just don't buy it. I don't care how fast your metabolism is, no human being has organs large enough to contain that high of a volume of food at one time. You're talking about a half-gallon of liquid alone at one sitting, which is quite a bit without the enormous amount of food you've got listed there. Unless you're spending two hours eating breakfast, and you take a dump halfway through, I don't believe you can fit all of that in you at once. "And I have a much larger dinner." Right. I'm sorry but I gotta call BS on that, unless you're actually a horse with computer skills, in which case please accept my apologies.
    Well, like I said, I'm not asking for anyone's approval (apoplogies accepted...I probably wouldn't believe someone if they told me that either, unless they showed me). I do eat that, plus a much larger dinner. I do eat like a horse...it disgusts a few people watching me eat so much, but that's just my appetite. I'm thinking of joining the IFOCE (International Federation of Competitive Eating) just for the hell of it, since my huge appetite seems to be working well for me, haha.

There are two types of ppl that can eat that much:

1. Insanely obese Oprah/Richard Simmons charity cases who weigh 700+ lbs and can eat like 10 KFC dinners in one sitting.

2. The previously mentioned competitive eating set, who train to stretch their stomachs so they can eat 50 hot dogs, 10 jars of mayo, 100 oysters, etc at once.

Alex- like the latter, your stomach has probably enlarged over time from eating this much. Many of the competitive eaters struggle with diabetes, though. As your metabolism starts to slow down as you get older you could be at risk for obesity, and definately for heart disease and diabetes right now.
    405/275/495 @ 181 lbs BW