doktorpat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doktorpat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doktorpat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doktorpat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I Need To Get Huge!!!

I am 16, 5'9'' and weigh 145lbs. I need to gain as much weight as possible for next years football season (goal 170) Which program is the best for gaining weight without gaining all fat?

doktorpat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doktorpat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doktorpat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doktorpat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    p.s. My diet is great.

veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    a good diet a hard workout plan and sum nO2(pumptech) with creatin(celltech) and a little weight gainer (masstech)

yeah but what should my program look like to gain weight?

Brads Results Not Typical skullcrusher45's Avatar
    skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Day 1: Legs
    Day 2: Rest
    Day 3: Shoulders, Triceps, Abs
    Day 4: Rest
    Day 5: Back, Biceps
    Day 6: Rest
    Day 7: Chest

ps: don't buy pumptech or any thing else that ends in "tech"
    5k+

Would MAx-ot help me gain the weight i need?

tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro, i feel you on wanting to get huge, im in the same boat. I would not say there is a best split or routine to follow. The most important thing in getting huge is definetly your diet. You need to EAT LIKE A HUGE ASS MOTHER ****ER if you want to be one. Also i would reccomend a homemade weight gainer they are much cheaper and more nutritious than the commercialzed ones. I would also reccomend using a split so that you arent working out everyday so you can save some of those calories for rebuilding. If you got any specific questions you can pm me.

Good Luck.
    Sometimes you have to see the bottom before you reach the top

R.I.P.
    Josh aka Fingers
    Steve P.
    Joe G.
    Tiffany G.
    Josh B.
    Steve Irwin (ultimate alpha)

josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skullcrusher45
    Day 1: Legs
    Day 2: Rest
    Day 3: Shoulders, Triceps, Abs
    Day 4: Rest
    Day 5: Back, Biceps
    Day 6: Rest
    Day 7: Chest

ps: don't buy pumptech or any thing else that ends in "tech"
    ya muscle-tech = ripoff, and so are nitrious oxide products IMO ..

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by doktorpat
    p.s. My diet is great.
    Oh yeah? Let's see.
    Admin @ Iron Mass [dot] com

3000 cals, 250 protein, 80 fat, 250 carbs
    Stats:
    5'9''
    145lbs
    165 bench
    300 squat

I need to get bigger.

brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow i want to get huge to!! or huge-er, im kinda at a plateu... i dont know read my stats
    internet stats prove nothing
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=625231 my whole transformation
    www.myspace.com/brandon11130

would max-ot give me the weight gains im looking for, if not what program will?
    Stats:
    5'9''
    145lbs
    165 bench
    300 squat

I need to get bigger.

Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by veerkamp
    a good diet a hard workout plan and sum nO2(pumptech) with creatin(celltech) and a little weight gainer (masstech)
    Dude don't listen to this kid about the supplements those are all swag bull**** from the same company. Just eat alot (don't worry about what your eating really ! just get lots and lots of protein, 225+ in a day and lots and lots of carbs (alot) and cal's (like 3000)).
    For trainning I recommend doing max-ot, specially for football as it builds strength alot faster then most other programs (it's kind of on the verge of powerlifting).

SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)

4 day split

1 day - shoulders(including traps)
    2 day - chest/tri's
    3 day - back/bi's
    4 day - legs

ive gained simply 30lbs of mass just by doing this its great for begginers

okay thanks! so i know i will gain size and strength. How does max-ot go as far as muscle size. I have bulging arms and six pack abs, in other words i look stronger than i am. Will max-ot give me good muscle size gains as well?
    Stats:
    5'9''
    145lbs
    165 bench
    300 squat

I need to get bigger.

SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if your pretty new too working out its good to do a full body split that way ALL your muscles grow and you dont look like a goof, i would worry about max ot later IMO

that split i layed out was really basic works really well though, gives your muscles enough time to repair given your nutrition is in line

Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SpeedAddict
    1 day - shoulders(including traps)
    2 day - chest/tri's
    3 day - back/bi's
    4 day - legs

ive gained simply 30lbs of mass just by doing this its great for begginers
    It's ok but max-ot splits are much better. The major problem with your rutine is that your tri's and bi's won't grow to there full because of they are getting some what overworked on that day.

overworked depends on alotta things and differs from person to person genetics etc, ive tried that split with bi's and tri's together and it made my arm feel all ****ed up so i quit, but ive added 30 pounds from doing that split of pure mass but thats MY results if it works cant argue with results. i know your not arguing just saying.

my arms are at around 15 now started at 12-13 when i weighed 125 i am now 155 at around 11-12% bf

columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) columbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im 15 5'9 an 155lbs and im tryin to get to 170lbs too

Originally Posted by SpeedAddict
    overworked depends on alotta things and differs from person to person genetics etc, ive tried that split with bi's and tri's together and it made my arm feel all ****ed up so i quit, but ive added 30 pounds from doing that split of pure mass but thats MY results if it works cant argue with results. i know your not arguing just saying.

my arms are at around 15 now started at 12-13 when i weighed 125 i am now 155 at around 11-12% bf
    I wasn't sudgesting make an arm day, I ment do somethink like this

Back/tricep
    Shoulders/forearms
    Thys/Calves
    Chest/bicep
    Rest

Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Because your focus is football, I would prioritize leg training by typically placing your leg workout at the beginning of the week when you have had a few days of rest beforehand.

Example:
    Monday: Legs
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    Thursday: Back
    Friday: Biceps/Triceps/Forearms
    Saturday: cardio for 30 minutes

Calculate how many calories you take in per day while maintaining weight and add about 500 to that number, this is how many calories you will want to eat each day to gain about a pound per week.

EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100) EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100) EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100) EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100) EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100) EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100) EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100) EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100) EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100) EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100) EtnecivRosado is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol all i can say is start reading, then read everything else you can find. There are so many things you can do. Your starting at a pretty good age so i wouldnt wory to much. ummmmm your weight training can be whatever the hell you damn want as long as you have a pretty heavy weight. like 4-6 reps is alright.

i would start with training each body part 1 a week. then after like 6 weeks bump it up to twice a week. one week may be to long of a resting period. heres what i do

mon-chest tris
    tues-bi back
    wed- shoulders legs
    thurs-same as mon
    fri - same as tuesday
    sat- same as wed
    sun-rest

this way each body part gets two days to fully recover. good luck