Wanna_get_big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you do it?

Ive got a question or two perhaps someone can help me out. I wanna star losing some BF but continue to gain muscle and size, I know this is very hard to do and you have to have an extremely clean diet. My question is how do you do it with out the right foods? I am 17 should probably have a job but my dad does'nt want me working at a public job because he is afraid ill "Get to liking money too much and quit school", When he goes to the grocery store he buys junk, he wont buy meat unless it's onsale etc..etc...and Ive stressed the fact that I wanna begin eating better and get in better shape. Alot of times he's told me make me a list and ill get it for you Ive done so but he doesnt use it lol. I workout 4-5 days a week and do cardio on my off days. Trying to maximize strength for this up and coming football season but I dont see it happening with out the right nutrition. Is their away to eat clean when dont have the right foods? May sound stupid but it's a question. And what would be some cheap meats besides tuna eating tuna everyday gets old quick.

hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Wanna_get_big
    Ive got a question or two perhaps someone can help me out. I wanna star losing some BF but continue to gain muscle and size, I know this is very hard to do and you have to have an extremely clean diet. My question is how do you do it with out the right foods? I am 17 should probably have a job but my dad does'nt want me working at a public job because he is afraid ill "Get to liking money too much and quit school", When he goes to the grocery store he buys junk, he wont buy meat unless it's onsale etc..etc...and Ive stressed the fact that I wanna begin eating better and get in better shape. Alot of times he's told me make me a list and ill get it for you Ive done so but he doesnt use it lol. I workout 4-5 days a week and do cardio on my off days. Trying to maximize strength for this up and coming football season but I dont see it happening with out the right nutrition. Is their away to eat clean when dont have the right foods? May sound stupid but it's a question. And what would be some cheap meats besides tuna eating tuna everyday gets old quick.
    When he goes shopping, go with him. That way you can pick out the food you want. Just make sure you are picking out the good foods. Be willing to compromise with him also. He probably won't want to get everything you want so get your food priorities right (lean meats like chicken, beef, turkey; whole grains, fruits/vegetables). Also, try to scrape together some cash or ask him for some and get yourself some whey. $20 should get you a decent amount, just makes sure you are getting a lot of protein.