xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not eating and getting weaker

Yesterday for the first time due to a bunch of different reasons I strayed away from my 6 meal diet and only at one meal all day up until about 8 oclock. At noon I had about 8 oz of steak tips, broccoli and colliflower. I woke up late for work and didnt have time to make my meals and snacks for the day. I figured its not good but it cant be horrible for me to go one day without the 6 meals. So anyways I get outta work and class go home eat some roast beef, natty peanut butter, and milk real quick by this time it was 8:30 and I was starving. I scarfed these down and went out to the gym.

Sweet jesus when I say I felt like ass at the gym I cant even describe it. It was chest day after my first three sets of flat DB presses I was dead. My arms and chest just woulndt give anymore. I was weaker than the last time that I had lifted. I did my workout but it wasnt even as close to as good as my normal ones due to the lack of energy, stamina, and the fact that the gym closed an hour and fifteen minutes after I got there

This is most likely caused by the not eating all day right, because I hope Im not losing strength that would suck

From Fat As* To Bad As* magnumfreak's Avatar
    magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you don't put gas in the car the car will run out of gas. You gotta eat!! Skip meals and you will pay the price in the gym.

I have had to do this because of work before and you are right your workout suffers big time. You'll get over it pretty quick if you get to eating right again.

xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im back on it now

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quit your job. That's what I do.

=)

Yea I would quit my job but I like money too much, and that whole food shelter and clothing thing kinda gets in the way too