the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Zach Couillard - The Beginner's Guide To Starting Out For Teens!

So you decided to get in shape? You are probably asking yourself where and how do I start. Well I am here to get you started on the right path towards reaching your physical goals.

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/couillard1.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

unregistered

klebs cycle

you have to do cardio for a while before your body starts pulling the energy it's using from stored fat rather than from the carbs already in your system// I believe it is 16 minutes before it even Starts to pull energy from stored fat..

I've been doing cardio between 30 min and 90 min 3x a week and seen more results than when i was doin 20 min for 4x a week. never cardio on empty stomache.. body will just eat your muscles for quick energy for the first 16 minutes before the klebs cycle reverts to body fat