LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Here's a tip for people who experince "the shockin wrist pain after puttin weightdown

alright your holding weight doing whatever.... and ur holdin on hard or whatever.. LISTEN, do not let go of the bar at all or release any hand pressure until the bar or whatever ur usein is on the ground and the weight is off ur hands(after u finish ur set when u go to put it down...)keep the same grip and pressure u had while holdin the weight for a split second or a second.. after a split second or a second that the weight is not being suported by u, release ur grip slowly and u wont feel the sharp pain.
    fukkkkk being small, i rather be bigger then them all!!!

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*

Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow.

How about this:
    Take a week off so the injury dosen't get worse. Why risk killing your progress?
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats what I used to do when I used to get that pain while doing EZ bar culrs, but I took a long break and I'm doing Barbell curls instead....not feeling wrist pain anymore.
    Bodybuilding is not a hobby...it's a Lifestlye!

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well first of all i dont think the pain is a injury. i think the pain is just at that the time from the stress ur puttin on ur forearms and wrist. Also a whole bunch of people told me ez curl bar wouldnt hurt ur wrist like barbell but it huts even more to me, i got used to do takein the barbell pain that it didnt hurt no more then i switched to ez curl bar and **** hurtS! but my biceps are rippin!!!
    fukkkkk being small, i rather be bigger then them all!!!

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not good to grip the bar so tightly anyways. You should grip it as losely as possible while still keeping the weight where you'd like it to be.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to have that wrist problem but my wrists got stronger as I got stronger.
    I'm back. For good.