Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)

PPN 100% Pure Whey Protein -Chocolate- Review

Well, I was luckily one of the 100 people who got their 3lb tub for free and I recieved it today.. shipping didn't take that long. I was anxious to get it because it was free and 3lbs!

I took this with a little over 10 ounces of cold water, added one scoop of this PPN whey protein. I notice it started to dissolve and seperate immediately after I threw the scoop of protein in the water. I started to stir it with a spoon (Checking for mixability and clumping). It started to form one big whole clump then it dissolved away. I was wondering how it would taste like becausce this is the only different whey protein I have ever tried then OPT's.

Mixability - 9/10.. Mixed great using a spoon and a few stirs.
    Taste - 7.5/10.. The taste was a little sweet as if they used a little bit too much of some sweetner with the whey, it was okay though
    Quality - 7/10.. It says its HIGH in Glutamin and BCAA's but I look in the ingredients label and the only thing is labeled is L-Glutamine, 20grams of protein per scoop isn't too bad
    Price - 6/10.. Saw the prices on this thing and wow.
    Free Factor 10/10.. Its a free tub of 3lb protein, what can I say.

Total - 7/10

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (28g)
    Servings per Container 48

Amount per Serving

Calories 110, Calories from Fat 20
    Total Fat 2g, Saturated fat <1g
    Cholesterol 40mg
    Sodium 45mg
    Potassium 240mg
    Total Carbohydrate 3g
    Dietry Fiber <1g
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 20g

Ingredients: Cross flow ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate, cocoa powder, hydrolyzed whey protein, natural and aritificial flavors, L-glutamine, soy lecithin and sucralose