Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What bicep exercises do you think are the best?

Which ones do you think are the best?

SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEVEREDTIES is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    curls

kristofdorgai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristofdorgai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristofdorgai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristofdorgai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristofdorgai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristofdorgai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristofdorgai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristofdorgai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kristofdorgai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think if you are looking to hit the bicep specifically it is bestto isolate it somehow...liek preacher curls, or seated concentration curls....or perhaps any machine that doesnt allow your elbows to move. Best for mass, standing barbell.

Hybrid Gun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hybrid Gun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Standing against a wall with you head up doing curls.
    Experience is the hardest teacher because it gives you the test before the lesson.

Batman1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Uhm.. i like doing standing barbell curls.. with my back against the wall to minimize cheating.. but i will do like 10 starting from the the bottom to the middle, then 10 from the middle to the top, then 10 full ones.. i dont know if that made any sense.. but i usually do that like three times

hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Batman1986
    Uhm.. i like doing standing barbell curls.. with my back against the wall to minimize cheating.. but i will do like 10 starting from the the bottom to the middle, then 10 from the middle to the top, then 10 full ones.. i dont know if that made any sense.. but i usually do that like three times
    Yeah, I do that also but I only do seven each and they are called "21"s but I guess you can call them "30"s.

gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chin-ups and BB Curls