Thread: im worried

youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

im worried

ok i worked out my lats and back muscles yesterday so when i went into the weight room today my middle back waz hurtin alil so i figured it waz jus soreness or summthin so im jus hangin out when some1 asked me if i culd deadlift "this" which happened to be only lik 225 so i waznt worried so i jumped in there and when i went up(without a belt) i felt this sharp pain and jus dropped the weight and i still feel the pain now in my middle back on jus 1 side is it a pull or strain or wat cuz i hav a really really big football game in 2 days. any help on healin methods?

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rest on a sofa while reading a dictionary.