Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breathingsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PyroBurns View Post
    3:24PM if the sky isn't too cloudy.

If there are a lot of clouds in the sky, I would wait until 6:51, then collect three crickets. Let these crickets run on a flat hard surface, and if the second cricket gets to any of the edges first don't eat the peanut butter for another 16 minutes or you might go catabolic and start storing fat like a mother.
    *snicker*
    "Self-discipline implies some unpleasant things to me, including staying away from chocolate and keeping my hands out of other people's pants."

--Oleg Kiselev

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PyroBurns View Post
    3:24PM if the sky isn't too cloudy.

If there are a lot of clouds in the sky, I would wait until 6:51, then collect three crickets. Let these crickets run on a flat hard surface, and if the second cricket gets to any of the edges first don't eat the peanut butter for another 16 minutes or you might go catabolic and start storing fat like a mother.
    This guy nailed it. Reps.

Travelling too much... clm12704's Avatar
    clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The bee's knee's... and it's available at the Wal-Marts.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.
    Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His love toward us, in that, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by clm12704 View Post

honey and cane sugar in a natural peanut butter.. id personally roll w/ smuckers.. ever since aind told me about it.. im addicted.. just recently picked up 5 jars of it on top of the other 12 i have of smart balance

Single digit BF% or else! aiming45's Avatar
    aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've recently been eating it with almost every meal. Protein + Carbs alone is an insulin spiking bastard combo, so I've been reading, so I take it in as my good fat at each meal. UNLESS, I'm having the required amount come from some other source like fatty fish, avocado's, or Olive Oil.

Also, since you really want to have it in the AM, I'll pass this on. I just read in current Men's Health that having healthy fats with breakfast is actually good for your heart and other overall health factors. So slap on the PB in the AM!

I know the Smart Balance Omega 3 tastes worse than the Smuckers Natty PB (best tasting in opinion) but I like the fact that you don't have to refrigerate it after opening it. I can keep it in my desk at work for an anytime "fix". I've heard others say that they don't refrigerate their PB at all no matter the brand, I thought it would spoil unless it specifically stated that there's no need for it. Opinions?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aiming45 View Post
    I've recently been eating it with almost every meal. Protein + Carbs alone is an insulin spiking bastard combo, so I've been reading, so I take it in as my good fat at each meal. UNLESS, I'm having the required amount come from some other source like fatty fish, avocado's, or Olive Oil.

Also, since you really want to have it in the AM, I'll pass this on. I just read in current Men's Health that having healthy fats with breakfast is actually good for your heart and other overall health factors. So slap on the PB in the AM!

I know the Smart Balance Omega 3 tastes worse than the Smuckers Natty PB (best tasting in opinion) but I like the fact that you don't have to refrigerate it after opening it. I can keep it in my desk at work for an anytime "fix". I've heard others say that they don't refrigerate their PB at all no matter the brand, I thought it would spoil unless it specifically stated that there's no need for it. Opinions?
    if u go through a can of smuckers in like 3-4 days like most of us do i dont think it would harm it one bit to tell u the truth.. just microwave it for a few seconds to get it a lil runny again and stir it up with ur knife/spoon and add as much as u want to each meal but make sure the lid goes back on because it can be tempting

i agree i always have a can of smart balance with me.. easy to whip out with a banana in case of emergency.. always got chicken or some whey on me also.. you never know.. sometimes almonds

Registered User DMBsAmricanBaby's Avatar
    DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

yumm...that's my stuff right there
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

HI MISC! RED'S MY FAVORITE COLOR! :D

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    honey and cane sugar in a natural peanut butter.. id personally roll w/ smuckers.. ever since aind told me about it.. im addicted.. just recently picked up 5 jars of it on top of the other 12 i have of smart balance
    Dude, it's 2 grams of sugar. I eat Smuckers for taste, but the 1 gram of sugar difference has no bearing on that decision.

Nut & exer made a science Ultimate Genetics's Avatar
    Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face

Originally Posted by Tussmann57 View Post
    Good Question!

No Wonder You Have So Many Reps!
    I would think by looking at her pics that there are other factors involved lol.
    S.T.E.M.

~Does not neg for opposing views~

Travelling too much... clm12704's Avatar
    clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clm12704 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DMBsAmricanBaby View Post
    yumm...that's my stuff right there
    Absolutely. The 2G of sugar is nothing... plus this stuff is so good, my wife who was almost on a crusade against healthy foods now likes it more than her old school Peter Pan. Its seriously the best natty I've ever had. Good for you, and it tastes sooooooo good. Plus its cheap from the Wal-Marts...
    Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.
    Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His love toward us, in that, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

lupita007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lupita007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lupita007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lupita007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lupita007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lupita007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by skinnyboipgh View Post
    Fat is an essential part of a healthy diet, fats should make up at least 15-20% of ur total calories. Natural peanut butter is an excellent source of healthy fats. Regular PB has a small amount of trans fatty acids, but its only like 1-2% so its not the end of the world.

thanx

IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Holy ****! *writes the name down*

How's the taste compare to say Skippy Natural?
    IG: @toadkillerdog

harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harryk387 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i eat 2 tablespoons in the morning and 2 tablespoons before bed.

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lgc21x View Post
    regular peanut butter or natural? I've been eating regular, figure I need to eliminate that and replace it with natural. Any thoughts?
    Regular is fine.

Originally Posted by Dolfan_714 View Post
    Natty gets the slight edge as far as beeing the healthier choice. Skippy/Jiff/store brand or whatever gets the edge in taste. The difference really isn't huge, Regular usues a small amount of hydrogenated oils and adds a dash of sugar. But IMO not enought to make that much of a difference either way. I've used both for an extended amount of time.

The diff isn't enough to make you stress out about like say cooking with Vegatable oil -vs- Olive oil.
    Regular is fine.

Originally Posted by Supa Freek 420 View Post
    If the regular has hydrogenated oils I'd avoid it. But then again I don't eat much of anything with trans fats nowadays by choice anyway.
    Regular is fine.

Originally Posted by Tussmann57 View Post
    Good Question!

No Wonder You Have So Many Reps!
    Originally Posted by siamesedream View Post
    Preferably, whenever you have an empty mouth.
    rofl @ both, epic lulz.
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by harryk387 View Post
    i eat 2 tablespoons in the morning and 2 tablespoons before bed.
    I have 3 for breakfast, 3-4 for 2nd meal, 3 for 3rd meal, 3 for 4th meal, and 3-4 for my bed meal

A bit too much, eh? But I need major calories to bulk
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

SigmaDisiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anytime that's not pre or post workout. I'm in a calorie hiking phase so a good 2 tbsp at breakfast and before I go to bed works for me.
    What is defeat? Nothing but education. Nothing but the first step to something better."

-Bruce Lee

AldoDominic9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is the morning ok?
    Natural PB is good on Low carb days.. Monounsaturated fat is more easily burned than other fats.. During exercise or to keep your heart beating lungs pumping etc... if your trying to get competition lean avoid it at night. Fat is still fat otherwise use it when you feel hungry. Just remember it is calorie dense.

just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i buy publix brand crunchy natty pb and get in 2 servings twice a day. once on my breakfast omelet and another in my nightime shake. the only 2 ingredients are peanuts and salt...also cheap $2.39 for a jar.

servings 2 tbsp(32g)
    cals 200
    fat 16, 3 saturated
    sodium 120mg
    carb 6, 2 fiber 1 sugar
    protein 9g
    Bitch you wasn't with me lifting in the gym.

Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Peanut Butter & Co. makes some orgasmic stuff and contains no hydrogenated oils or HF corn syrup.

eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mmmmmm peanut buttter lol

dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dontburstmy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    right after eating the jelly....

Is the morning ok?

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^^ that's actually a dude.

festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Yeah I fell right into the trap as well...

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by festeri View Post
    Yeah I fell right into the trap as well...
    Oh.

AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lovespell View Post
    alright cool, i have not ever tried any type of natural peanut butter, but eating clean is a life style i really want, so every tidbit helps. appreciate all of the input guys!
    smart balance pb is great. best taste by far. there is no such thing as clean eating though...just food choices with greater nutritional value than others.

VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    What has been seen.. cannot be unseen.