03R1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need advice with loseing weight and a workout program

This is my first post so id like to introduce my self
    my name is eric, im 23 and definilty overweight
    im 6'2 bout 275( havenet weighed in a while so i dont know how accurate that is)
    that is what i weighed when i started working out

i just recently started going back to the gym, when i was younger i played soccer and football and was in pretty good shape, but i sprial fractured my tibula fibula and growth plate, im sure you know thats a pretty serious break and was forced to not do anything at all for 6 months in which i gained alot of weight and became lazy and fell into a rut of not eating right, and since i broke my growth plate i was unable to play sports untill i was 21, that time i became lazy and out of shape, and now i am tired of it, and im trying to get back into shape

my goal first is to loose alot of weight, then to bulk up, i want mucsle but i dont want to be huge, i want to be defined, i want to be strong, trim, athletic i dont want body builder big, i want to be like i dont know brad pitt comes to mind, hes not huge hes defined he muscular hes ripped

now my concern is will i have problems with skin and such when i start losing all this weight, iv been reading alittle and have heard about some creams that help with strectch marks, and others that help with the elacstisity of the skin so i shrinks while you loose weight but i dont know how much of that is true, i dont want extra skin

iv read that i should be at about 225ish with the mucsle im looking for

id really appreciat some help with my above questions and i have couple more

first id like some suggestions on what to eat, and how to loose weight, im looking for a diet to loose weight with and work out on, iv heard to go easy with the workout untill i loose the weight, and that also helps with building muscle, like starting small and working up or somthing

and also like some help with a workout schedule, now im just doing some random stuff, i dont have a set schedule of what to do, and i really need a schedule, id like one for now to help with loosing the weight and later when the weight is gone, and i want to start building muscle and get the definition

thank you very much for any and all help and information, it will be greatly appreciated and i promise to keep you guys updated with my progress

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here in an example cutting diet so you can get an idea of how a good diet looks....

Breakfast (pre-workout)

60g Oats
    120g Chicken/1.3cups egg whites
    90g Pear/Apple/Orange

Calories: 414
    Protein: 37
    Carbs: 51
    Fat: 6

Post-workout

90g Oats
    30g Whey
    40g Banana

Calories: 493
    Protein: 32
    Carbs: 67
    Fat: 9

Meal 3:

120g Chicken
    300g Sweet potato
    300g Vegies

Calories: 474
    Protein: 42
    Carbs: 60
    Fat: 2

Meal 4:

140g Chicken
    300g Vegies
    138g Apple/Orange/Pear

Calories: 323
    Carbs: 21
    Fat: 3

Meal 5:

170g Salmon
    300g Vegies

Calories: 360
    Protein: 37
    Carbs: 1
    Fat: 18

Meal 6:

155g Chicken
    22.5g Natural Peanut Butter

Calories: 306
    Carbs: 3
    Fat: 11

Totals:

Calories: 2457
    Protein: 230
    Carbs: 202
    Fiber: 61
    Fat: 62

http://johnberardi.com/articles/nutrition/7habits.htm
    http://johnberardi.com/articles/nutrition/complete.htm

The first two links are some basic articles on diet/nutrtion.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=143006

The 3rd link will give you an idea on how to set up a workout spkit.

I also suggest you read the stickies in the "Fat Loss" forum.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

03R1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you very much thats great info

im supposed to eat 6 times a day?

i also just found the fat lose forum and did some reading and found some good info

thank you again