abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Back of Head Hurts when doing Lats?

Today I was doing Pull Ups - and on my second set I added weight, and when I started doing them the Back part of my head (right above the neck all the way around the intire back part of my head) started to have a Sharp pain in it, like a major headache, and then when I did any kind of movement like that with weight it would start to hurt again, but after a few minutes of rest it would go back to normal

Does anybody know what this problem is? How to prevent it? Thanks alot brandon

M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.Roque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm having the same problem when doing back. i see you posted this a few months back and i was hoping you found an answer/solution to your problem and could let me know the solution/what to do? thnx

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you crane your neck to try to get your chin over the bar you have your answer.

The muscles in the back of the head tighten up and can cause headaches and pain up around the neck/head area.

Plus, craning the head starts to impinge on the cervical nerves branching out which reduces your ability to exercise force during pullups. So keep your head neutral and you'll be fine.

Also, it may be a good idea to get a deep tissue massage as well.