Thread: My split

BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My split

i start a my split tomorrow and before i do i want to make sure it is alright.
    meal 1 - bowl of healthy choice along with a multi-vitamin (when i wake up, round eight)

meal 2 - protein shake

meal 3 - can of chicken on wheat

meal 4 - protein shake (post workout)

meal 5 - can of tuna

meal 6 -1 or 2 pieces of fruit (read somewhere that if you eat 2-3 hours
    before bead it should be fruit)

Also i drink about a gallon to a gallon and a half of water per day.

please critique it, and tell me how to make it better

Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift2Live has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are u bulking or cutting?
    BULKING SEASON BABY!!!

BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    neither, but i am really trying to lose body fat, and still gain muscle
    so i guess you could say cutting.
    dont need to bulk, i am to heavy now

weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how many calories is that, it seems really low.

TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea, It does seem really low.
    I dont bulk/cut and I feel as though i eat 2x more than you.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WHERES THE REST OF THE FRUIT?
    WHERES THE VEGETABLES?
    I'm back. For good.

weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BigTraps
    WHERES THE REST OF THE FRUIT?
    WHERES THE VEGETABLES?
    true, also drink some milk, i drink a 1/2 gallon a day...try to get a glass or two and some cottage cheese or eggs before bed.

SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthAfrican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need more protein for breakfast.Where are the healthy fats?Veggies?Fruit?I also agree with weighlifter45, milk is an excelent supplement.Arem you getting any simple carbs in after you workout?

of yeah i drink a bottle of gatorade post workout
    and i am trying to limit my carbs.

To get more protein in the morning i think i will start having eggs. And i can squeeze some glasses of milk in there.

But i get enough fruits, now i dont get enough veggies, what kind should i have(if that matters), and when should i eat them.

Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here, it's just so fricken easy, get a some carbs and protein with every single meal. And no, the protein in cereal does not count.

Try to eat every 2-3 hrs, get a variety of protein sources, and at least 1 gram of carbs per lb of bodyweight, and 1-1.5 grams of protein, and around 60 grams of fat, preferably unsaturated.

It's that easy.
    . . . .I'm Huge. . . .The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Jules "Pulp Fiction"

TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For veggies, I love baby carrots.
    an entire 1lb bag had less than 200 cal and tastes really great.
    Love the pain,
    Love the gain.