Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Facing the wind Thomas.of.Hunter's Avatar
    Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DRU1
    honestly if i posted were i worked i would prolly go the jail...military that is, and in the desert to top it off....i would get courtmartialed and serve time in the pin....no bull**** either....i work in a Secret/Top Secret place.....pretty cool eh.
    Area 51?

EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Maestro
    This is a little off topic but this "O" can be seen anywhere in our town its kind of like the HOLLYWOOD sign but ours is just an O (the first letter of our town. this "O" is on a mountain called table mountain. it is soo flat that you can drive a car o top of it. I've done that but I still haven't seen the "O"

Whats also cool is that we have two highschools in our town one that starts with an O and one that starts with a L (Las Plumas) If either one of these teams win a major football game they change the ""O" to an L every once and a while. kind of neat.

GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I noticed the Human hospital...so how about Pet hospital.

I am a vet technician...Heres a couple of pics from a autopsy we did. The Dog died of pancreatitis.

The First pic is the initial opening
    The second is of the Pancreas cut open....Notice the Green color...very bad.
    The Third is Gas in the intestine.
    And the Fourth is of the kidney...well half of it.
    Attached Images

GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrkPwerHouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh and here is a weird xray we took....notice anything that shouldn't be there?
    Attached Images

lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50) lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50) lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50) lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50) lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50) lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50) lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50) lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50) lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50) lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50) lklind will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Oldtime
    that picture with the plane crashed over is very old you obviously didnt take it:, the U.S air force doesnt have 4 prop planes like that anymore..and befoer you question me, My dad was in the air force for 22 years.

-
    I'm sorry to tell you this but I served from 75 to 87 and they used C-130's alot - in fact they found that after they upgraded to the C-141's & C-5's, they didn't want to risk losing these high dollar planes trying to perform the same mission as the C-130's. Plus they found that the C-130 could do some tasks much better!

jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by GrkPwerHouse
    Oh and here is a weird xray we took....notice anything that shouldn't be there?
    WOW... was the dog dead before you opened it up ??
    WTF is that in the dogs arm ? a nail or something ??
    Flying above the rest.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lklind
    I'm sorry to tell you this but I served from 75 to 87 and they used C-130's alot - in fact they found that after they upgraded to the C-141's & C-5's, they didn't want to risk losing these high dollar planes trying to perform the same mission as the C-130's. Plus they found that the C-130 could do some tasks much better!
    why are you bitching at me? i didnt make the fault my dad did, and im sure he doesnt post on bb.com

-

Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok, now for tab mtn pics.

pics 1-5 are my gradual decent up the mountain and the pic of the river is from the Dam that gives water to ALL of california all the way down to San Deigo.

the pic of the foreground with really tall grass, and then the prarie field is about 50 ft below me, but the perspective is off

that 2nd to last pic is awesome!

Im waiting for the trees to turn green!

I miss Lush green plants so much!!! soon enough!

cool pics!

I actually set that pic as my wallpaper.

I could almost smell the green.
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mike83
    that 2nd to last pic is awesome!

Im waiting for the trees to turn green!

I miss Lush green plants so much!!! soon enough!

cool pics!

I actually set that pic as my wallpaper.

I could almost smell the green.
    just to let you know (I think I said this already) there is a 50 foot drop right over that tall grass in the foreground. and I took that shot while I was driving

WOW... was the dog dead before you opened it up ??
    WTF is that in the dogs arm ? a nail or something ??
    Yeah, That dog was dead already, we put her to sleep the day before...notice the Black bag underneath her? ...that was the "Doggy Bag" lmao..

That was a 4inch rusty nail that another dog came in with....but it was wierd how it was sitting.

LanJai is just really nice. (+1000) LanJai is just really nice. (+1000) LanJai is just really nice. (+1000) LanJai is just really nice. (+1000) LanJai is just really nice. (+1000) LanJai is just really nice. (+1000) LanJai is just really nice. (+1000) LanJai is just really nice. (+1000) LanJai is just really nice. (+1000) LanJai is just really nice. (+1000) LanJai is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just got this new picture that i'd thought i would share...these are half of my coworkers after a meeting we had....kinda blurry though.
    Attached Images

The Hispanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hispanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hispanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hispanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hispanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Hispanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would but cams are not allowed where I work.

whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

One of my MANY, MANY Server's I setup and maintain. (it's obvious i work in IT.) This particular Server is running Novell 5.1.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by whiplash; 04-25-2005 at 02:20 PM.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok Here is what you've all (well most of you been waiting for! I was finally able to go inside of surgery and get all kinsds of pictures. granted they are not as good as I hoped they'd be but at least I got them.

so without further ado......

oh, the first pic is in the pharmacy and the rest are in the surgery ward.

ok, we are slowly getting to the good stuff. but beofre I do I want to talk about these pics... ehh no I don't they pretty much speak for themselves. lets get to the good stuff!

oh for those of you who don't know what a colonoscopy is, It is basically a procedure wher they stick a long tube with a camera up your anus hole to check for intestinal problems and colon cancer and other things.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Maestro; 05-07-2005 at 06:16 PM.

mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GrkPwerHouse
    I noticed the Human hospital...so how about Pet hospital.

I am a vet technician...Heres a couple of pics from a autopsy we did. The Dog died of pancreatitis.

The First pic is the initial opening
    The second is of the Pancreas cut open....Notice the Green color...very bad.
    The Third is Gas in the intestine.
    And the Fourth is of the kidney...well half of it.
    autopsy on a dog... wtf?

gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50) gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50) gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50) gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50) gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50) gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50) gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50) gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50) gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50) gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50) gunslash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Taco Bob
    ... here is where I work...
    ahhh Kyrgyzstan, I hated that country.
    I lived in the capital, Bishkek, for about 8 months and never got used to the elevation. The busses in the cities were horrendous...stand behind one as it takes off and you'll be so black from the smoke that you'd have a purple hue.

WARNING!!!!! even though you can't see much becuse I didn't open the "lid" (and I wasnt about to) some of you who are eating or have a weak stomach may want to brace yourselves.

the last two pics are just something I wanted to takes pictures of nothing special.

What sucks is they had an amputated toe which looked really cool, but that wsa several weeks ago this is all they had this week. Maybe i'll check back next weekend to see what they have

BTW, i'm not sure if those are supposed to be refridgerated or not. Those were removed on friday because surgery was closed all day today. But I guess if the patient doesn't need them anymore ther is no reason to keep them cold. oh well

ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Taco Bob
    Cool pics taco bob!
    "If you change everything will change for you!"
    -Jim Rohn
    "Work harder on yourself than you do at your job."
    -Jim Rohn
    "Can I live?"
    -Jay-Z circa 1995 From Reasonable Doubt
    "Tryin' to get my hands on some grants like Horace"
    -Puff Daddy from All about the Benjamins
    "Oooooh man"
    -Swiper

ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ster35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Great Pics bro

ok, now for tab mtn pics.

pics 1-5 are my gradual decent up the mountain and the pic of the river is from the Dam that gives water to ALL of california all the way down to San Deigo.

the pic of the foreground with really tall grass, and then the prarie field is about 50 ft below me, but the perspective is off
    Nice pics looks like a beautiful place.
    "If you change everything will change for you!"
    -Jim Rohn
    "Work harder on yourself than you do at your job."
    -Jim Rohn
    "Can I live?"
    -Jay-Z circa 1995 From Reasonable Doubt
    "Tryin' to get my hands on some grants like Horace"
    -Puff Daddy from All about the Benjamins
    "Oooooh man"
    -Swiper