accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) accordingi2ime is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My EC stack + Green Tea extract experience

well it's been two days since I started taking EC Stack and Green Tea extract.
    I am not really sure how affective it is at this point interms of overall fat loss but interms of how much more cardio I can do... I think it's very effective.

I took my EC stack and Green Tea extract yesterday for the first time.
    I took one dosage (1 25mg Vasopro ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, and 250mg green tea extract) in the morning about an hour before breakfast. I ate breakfast and I didn't feel any jitters or anything like that. No noticeable increased heart rate or anything noticeable.
    The day before that I started taking HP CEE for the first time and I was feeling kind of bloated.
    Anywho, I went to gym after about 6 hours later. I really thought about taking a day off because I was feeling pretty tired and ****ty. I was tired and sore all over plus I felt bloated because the CEE. But I went anyways because I thought if I didn't go it would be a waste of supplements I took that day. I wanted to take another dosage before but I wanted to see how one dose in the morning would affect me. Plus I wasn't feeling too good with bloating. Also little bit afraid about the increase in heart rate. So off I go. I started running on the treadmill. In the beginning I decided to go easy and just run steady for 30 minutes (my usual bare minimum amount). But... 20 minutes passed by real quick and 30 minutes had passed but I wasnt at all tired. I mean I felt as though I just walked around a park. I was sweating but I wasn't out of breath or was looking at the time thinking how dreadful this is. So I decided to complete my regular 50minute routine. So I keep running and 45 minutes pass and I am still feeling fine not tired at all. So I start thinking wow this must be EC stack. Some more time pass and I am done with 50 minute still feeling fine.... than I start thinking hmmm why not run more I feel good and I bought the supps why not make the best of it so I run another 20 minutes, than I stop because I was bored out of my mind. But I could have ran alot more if I wanted to.
    While doing my other exercises, I was curious as to how I felt so good. I was pretty sure it was the EC stack but I felt that way before without any supplement after a day of rest. Then I thought maybe its the CEE or maybe my new protein pencake. May be it was all psychological. I didn't want to jump to conclusion too quickly.

So today, I took EC+GT in the morning 45 minutes before breakfast, went to gym at around 3, ran on the tread mill hoping I would feel as good as I did yesterday. And again I felt as good as yesterday.

I am thinking pretty sure its the EC stack.

I hope this works like this forever.

one question though. should I take it on my off days too? Tomorrows my rest day and just want to know.
    I am going to increase my dosage starting monday (once before breakfast and 2nd 45 minutes before going to the gym).

Sorry for the long post
    Last edited by accordingi2ime; 04-17-2005 at 01:29 AM.

SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by accordingi2ime
    I hope this works like this forever.
    It won't.

The thermogenic effect will remain constant over time. But the energy boost will diminish as your body gets used to it. That's one of the reasons why people tend to cycle it, 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Something along those lines.

frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah I can pop ephedrine/caffeine and go to bed now.. sucks
    Cutting
    --------
    SEPT'04 PEAKED:312LBS
    FEB'05 LOW: 218
    RESTART MARCH 5 09: 297 LBS