rickcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

some good fast food for cutting?

Is there any fast food with good protein but low carbs? What about a McDonald's Chicken McGrill without the mayo and without bun?

Oh btw, the reason I ask Is because whenever I go out with friends, they always want to eat fastfood.

determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you can ask for a the nutrition facts at fast food restaraunts..they have them like printed out...you could try that..i got them at taco bell..
    Hey kids! Get the f@ck off my lawn!

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: some good fast food for cutting?

Originally posted by rickcorso
    Is there any fast food with good protein but low carbs? What about a McDonald's Chicken McGrill without the mayo and without bun?

Oh btw, the reason I ask Is because whenever I go out with friends, they always want to eat fastfood.
    Go to sub shops instead or pizza places. Just avoid Burger king, and mcdonalds basically....well Wendy's too. Some grilled chicken sandwiches aren't that bad but in general everything at these places is bad for you. Just opt for a more healthy selection or eat before you go out and maybe bring a power bar or something to snack on whlie they eat. That's what I do. It's healthier and you save TONS of cash not eating out.

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why on earth would you want to eat deep fried food while cutting?
    obviously you would want to stay away from any fried foods and white flour products right? try to choose carbohydrates that have a low glycemic index when eating out, Good luck since their are very few fast food joints that offer such foods, my advice to you, if your serious about lifting,is don't eat out ,eat at home before you go out, or choose a fast food joint that has a salad bar (KFC) (pizza hut) just to name a few
    *GODSMACK*

well the chicken mcgrill at mcdonalds is just a sandwich with a grilled chicken breast. (its not fried)

determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hmm...
    Attached Images

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by rickcorso
    well the chicken mcgrill at mcdonalds is just a sandwich with a grilled chicken breast. (its not fried)
    I've never ate one so I wouldn't know about that, feed the bread to the pigeons and eat the processed chicken pattie
    *GODSMACK*

thats what I do the chicken is actually pretty good...it tastes & looks just like any chicken breast I cook at home.

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what?? for one thing u actually believe they use actual breast of a chicken in those burgers! bbbwwwaaaahhhhh!!!

hahaha

man i can save some much money just grilling breasts at home and putting it between two slices of wholemeal, some ketchup and chompin it down
    wise up bro!
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fast food is disgusting. I wouldn't touch anything from any fast food restaurant with a ten foot pole. Don't bother with processed foods. Stick to Ground Turkey Breast, Chicken Breasts, Lean Beef, Ocean Fish, vegetables, etc. if you want the best.

yeah...just resist the temptation..i can do it...you can too

KoRnFrEaK69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SUBWAY
    If your 555 I'm 666..........

weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    man bring a can of tuna or something. if your friends don't understand it tell them to f off and keep getting fat by eating that fast food **** (i've gone through this with friends before)

Liftin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by KoRnFrEaK69
    SUBWAY
    Thats what Im thinkin.... if you must eat out, go to a subway. Its much better then any fast food. That is, if you get it without mayo and other condiments
    Austria is known for it's pastry, it's music and Arnold Schwarzenegger

subway sandwiches are still high in carbs though

/\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by determined
    hmm...
    first off, that pic was hilarious...

and back to the topic, tell your fat friends to eat at a diner or restaurant instead and you could get something suitable there...or like the other guy said, just bring out a protein bar and eat that while watching them clog their arteries
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives..." -- William Wallace

"Im dumbfounded by myself all the time, wow what a thrill, and a joy." -- Layne Staley

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by determined
    you can ask for a the nutrition facts at fast food restaraunts..they have them like printed out...you could try that..i got them at taco bell..

those regualar soft shell tacos are LOADED with protien arent they?

if i remeber right its like at least 10g a taco

bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    subway only has about 7 subs that are healthy without the condiments. id say go to subway and have the roasted chicken breast on wheat bread. they keep the chicken in water, not oil. only 6 grams of fat and like 33 grams of protein. good for building lean mass. the rest of the subs besides the veggie delight and a few others are not healthy at all!

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    dude, don' t let your friends **** up your diet. I brought my food everywhere. If you had to eat fast food I'd get a roast chicken sub 6 inch on wheat at subway w/fat free honey mustard dressing and no cheese.

chik fila nuggets 8 pack has 28 grams protein, 4 carbs and like 9 grams of fat or more.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem