Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Getting out of Ketosis

I am having a b!tch of a time getting out of Ketosis. I do not eat much carbs to begin with, but on the weekend, I usually have Saturday as my carb day. I ate pretty much as I have been, but at dinner, I was at a b-day party and had chips, chicken burger with the bun and a bottle of wine, and I payed for it on Sunday
    I also had cake and egg rolls. Sunday I was still in Ketosis, with a large amount of ketones, very dark I really am not much of a carb eater, so I guess I am going to have to eat massive amounts of carbs!(which I really don't want to since I get so bloated) I haven't been out of ketosis for 2 weeks now. Is this going to be a problem, should I try to get out of ketosis in the middle of the week like Wednesday! Anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance

princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    maybe your a good fat oxidizer

brandonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmm...it was very very easy for me. I have been in ketosis for a week now and on Friday I started my carb-up period. I ate a normal keto diet all day friday and then for dinner I had sushi which has a little bit of white rice and later that night I had a can of coke and popcorn. I am normally very dark on the ketostix but when I tested that night, it was completely gone! I would reccomend eating carbs with every meal and then some. It shouldn't have to be excessive, but try and get to where your diet is 60% carbs for that day. Let us know how it works out.
    -Brandon

j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wish i had your problem roxie

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

OOPS

I must still have a hangover!! I meant to say that on Sunday I still had trace amounts and at the end of the day, it was dark...I forget what amount that is. I must have been because I was dehydrated from all the wine. I didn't come close to drinking my gallon of water because I coudn't move from the couch. I guess I am going to have to go the 60% carb route. I just hate the way I feel during the day. I will do that this coming Saturday and see what happens. Thanks for the responses

WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do you tell if your in ketosis or not?

Ketostix

I am in the beginning of my 6th week of keto, and I use the keto strips to guide me of how I am doing. Once I really get accustomed to what I can and can't get away with, I will not really depend on the sticks.