24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'6", 136 lbs
    BodyPoints: 76350
    Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Roxie's BodySpace

Getting out of Ketosis

I am having a b!tch of a time getting out of Ketosis. I do not eat much carbs to begin with, but on the weekend, I usually have Saturday as my carb day. I ate pretty much as I have been, but at dinner, I was at a b-day party and had chips, chicken burger with the bun and a bottle of wine, and I payed for it on Sunday
    I also had cake and egg rolls. Sunday I was still in Ketosis, with a large amount of ketones, very dark I really am not much of a carb eater, so I guess I am going to have to eat massive amounts of carbs!(which I really don't want to since I get so bloated) I haven't been out of ketosis for 2 weeks now. Is this going to be a problem, should I try to get out of ketosis in the middle of the week like Wednesday! Anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance

princessbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    maybe your a good fat oxidizer

brandonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit brandonb's BodySpace
    Hmmm...it was very very easy for me. I have been in ketosis for a week now and on Friday I started my carb-up period. I ate a normal keto diet all day friday and then for dinner I had sushi which has a little bit of white rice and later that night I had a can of coke and popcorn. I am normally very dark on the ketostix but when I tested that night, it was completely gone! I would reccomend eating carbs with every meal and then some. It shouldn't have to be excessive, but try and get to where your diet is 60% carbs for that day. Let us know how it works out.
    -Brandon

j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_espo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wish i had your problem roxie

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Roxie's BodySpace

OOPS

I must still have a hangover!! I meant to say that on Sunday I still had trace amounts and at the end of the day, it was dark...I forget what amount that is. I must have been because I was dehydrated from all the wine. I didn't come close to drinking my gallon of water because I coudn't move from the couch. I guess I am going to have to go the 60% carb route. I just hate the way I feel during the day. I will do that this coming Saturday and see what happens. Thanks for the responses

BodyPoints: 6
    WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit WANNABEHUGE's BodySpace
    how do you tell if your in ketosis or not?

Visit Roxie's BodySpace

Ketostix

I am in the beginning of my 6th week of keto, and I use the keto strips to guide me of how I am doing. Once I really get accustomed to what I can and can't get away with, I will not really depend on the sticks.