Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limit Break will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do muscles go away when you stop working out?

^
    Lets say you pack on around 10 lbs of muscle, then you stop working out. Does it go away?

Also heres another question. How come if cardio doesn't burn muscle, it is advised not to do it during the bulking cycle?

Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your muscles will shrink and you will get weaker if you stop working out, yes.

But I avoid all that by paying my muscles a little moolah under the table, you know, to keep 'em happy

Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Crossballer

But I avoid all that by paying my muscles a little moolah under the table, you know, to keep 'em happy
    Okay seriously I dont get it what is Moolah??
    For personal training consultations email at sjvaldez2@yahoo.com

DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cardio isnt advised during bulking cycles cuase it inhibits its ability to grow muscle
    i just want to be the best beast i can be, make the INCREDIBLE PLAYS, PIN that wrestler, and jsut be crazy

LETS GET ****FACED(CRUNK)!!!!!!!

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist:

You're not important. CrackAddictX03's Avatar
    Location: girlfriends bedroom. the kitchen. my room/weight room. you can find me there.
    CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they shrink, but muscle memory will make it easier to gain them back rather than if you never had them at all. <- or so thats what some people on this site make it seem like.
    Hehehehe Hahahaha Whohohohoh

Just throwin some logic in there.

Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Actual Size
    Okay seriously I dont get it what is Moolah??
    I think he means money...but I didn't really get the joke lol.

Like someone said before, muscles will shrink in size due to the lack of hypertrophy and the drawing in of water and blood. But just like fat, muscle has memory, and you can rather quickly gain back size of your muscle with proper training and nutrition. Key to prevention of losing size...NEVER STOP!
    -I'm the man in the box
    Height:5'9"
    Weight:130 (145) goal 150 at least
    -Squat- 185 goal 200
    -Deadlift- 230 goal 275 (THAT'S gonna take awhile)
    -Bench- 115 goal 135

If it's easy, it's pointless. That goes for eating too. KEEP EATING

aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Limit Break
    ^
    Lets say you pack on around 10 lbs of muscle, then you stop working out. Does it go away?

Also heres another question. How come if cardio doesn't burn muscle, it is advised not to do it during the bulking cycle?
    Cardio can burn muscle if you are not eating correctly, and the reason why it is advised not to do it during bulking is because during bulking you attempt to take in an excess of calories to build muscle. You don't want to hinder your progress by burning these during strenuous cardio.

Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In addition to your cardio and bulking question, it is because muscle needs calories. Even at rest, when you are doing nothing, muscle burns calories, if you use up your calories while running, jogging, or whatever cardio, your muscles will not be able to grow as well, simply because they are not getting all of the calories they need to stay in optimum condition. Though it will not really hinder strength, it will make it more difficult for your muscles to repair and be able to worked as frequently. Hope this helps, good luck!
    -I'm the man in the box
    Height:5'9"
    Weight:130 (145) goal 150 at least
    -Squat- 185 goal 200
    -Deadlift- 230 goal 275 (THAT'S gonna take awhile)
    -Bench- 115 goal 135

If it's easy, it's pointless. That goes for eating too. KEEP EATING

Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000) Semtex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Crossballer

Please, only funny jokes.

mikeniss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeniss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeniss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeniss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeniss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeniss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeniss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeniss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeniss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^

What else is going to happen?

Unless you very, very, gradually tone alllllllll the way down to sh*t, which sounds very depressing, note that the muscle will turn to fat. It wont go to blah all at once if you stop working out, but itll take some time. If you took a month or something off, you won't have toooooo bad of a problem. But try to avoid it.

maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^

you planning on going on survivor or something?
    They say good things come to those who wait, but didn't tell us how long it's gonna take.

PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatsFan75BC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mine went away when i got off creatine
    Don't buy into Bowflex propoganda

mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mikeniss
    What else is going to happen?

Unless you very, very, gradually tone alllllllll the way down to sh*t, which sounds very depressing, note that the muscle will turn to fat. It wont go to blah all at once if you stop working out, but itll take some time. If you took a month or something off, you won't have toooooo bad of a problem. But try to avoid it.
    muscle does not turn into fat. that's like saying water can turn into fire. they are two biologically and chemically different things.

EDIT: unless you meant 'not' instead of 'note'..dammit learn how to spell people.

Maja999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Loss

Can somebody please tell me how to lose face muscles(not fat, I'm not chubby),please!