Thread: Fast Recipes?

BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fast Recipes?

Okay, I'm well aware of what I should be eating and what's good while bulking and cutting. But what are some EXTREMELY easy recipes for high protein meals that I can get throughout the day. A few I like are...

-Hanful of peanuts and a shake
    -Cup of oats mixed with a cup of fat-free yogurt
    -Throw a chicken breast in tin foil and pop it in the toaster for 15 mins
    -Turkey + melted cheese in some bread

You kinda get the gist of it..recipes for the lazy asses like me. I don't mind sacrificing taste for time :P

Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BloodBaneZXY
    Okay, I'm well aware of what I should be eating and what's good while bulking and cutting. But what are some EXTREMELY easy recipes for high protein meals that I can get throughout the day. A few I like are...

-Hanful of peanuts and a shake
    -Cup of oats mixed with a cup of fat-free yogurt
    -Throw a chicken breast in tin foil and pop it in the toaster for 15 mins
    -Turkey + melted cheese in some bread

You kinda get the gist of it..recipes for the lazy asses like me. I don't mind sacrificing taste for time :P
    You will surely find a descent recipe you will like in this thread wich is fast and easy. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=26231
    I am matter...
    I am antimatter...
    I can see your past...
    i can see your future...
    I consume time...
    And i will consume you!
    Culex, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars.