Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How long can creatine powder stay in water before...

Before it isnt any good? Would it be ok if I make my creatine using powder and have it sit in the water for an hour or so?

Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump.urgent.

Interdum modo elabitur... brumbartcheto's Avatar
    brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It is instable when mixed with liquid – quickly degrades into creatinine.
    Veni, vidi, vici.

On a side note, if I drunk the creatine drink an hour before i worked out, would it still be good? Drink one an hour before i workout and one right after i workout? Because I am in the loading phase.

Interdum modo elabitur... brumbartcheto's Avatar
    brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by silent_circus
    On a side note, if I drunk the creatine drink an hour before i worked out, would it still be good? Drink one an hour before i workout and one right after i workout? Because I am in the loading phase.
    I do not see a problem with that, as long as you don’t overdo with the overall dosage.
    Veni, vidi, vici.

ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILOVEBREASTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I LOVE BREASTS!

Currently 228lbs 10% BF

I DO NOT neg except for the most extreme idiots.
    Feel free to PM me for any BS free help.