theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

The Best Creatine Pills (Nitros Oxide Free!)

Hello,

I am currently taking NO-Xplode, it will run out very soon so I need something new, I dont want to buy this again it tastes like crap. NO-Xplode as you may know is NO mixed with Creatine. I am looking to take the two still but as two different suppliments. I have decided on BSN Nitrix for my Nitros Oxide but I am still looking for a good creatine, it must be NO free as I will be taking NO as a seperate suppliment.

I want one in pill or chew format. I have had a look at LA Muscle Creatine Pills but I don't have a clue if these are good or not.

I will be ordering from this page: http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/eshop/creatine/

so if you could recommend only ones on there it would be great. Not that i dont love bb.com and I would order from here but I live in the UK and takes a couple of weeks on postage

Thanks guys and girls i look forward to your comments"!
    Name: Brett
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

Chest: 94cm
    Biceps: 33 1/2cm
    Waist: 77 1/2cm

Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Try..

Creatine Ethyl Ester. I'm taking Omega Thunder CEE and love it, the stuff is great!

Kane
    *A true display of strength is never giving up.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kane22
    Creatine Ethyl Ester. I'm taking Omega Thunder CEE and love it, the stuff is great!

Kane
    The website doesn't have Omega Thunder, although I agree that it is the best in pill form.

There is only one form of creatine on there in pill form, and that is the LA Muscle kind, but it is damn expensive (I mean EXPENSIVE). If I were you, I'd just go with Xtend (that site doesn't have the Xtend pill form) if they had it in pill form.

My advice is, if you want caps, to buy either micronized creatine monohydrate and a capping system. However, micronized creatine doesn't have a taste and would be cheaper than capping.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

UFC Welterweight Champion Iceman00's Avatar
    Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So where's my free bottle of NO? I accuse you of false advertisement.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman00
    What are you talking about?

Beppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no creatine pills are a waste of money.....
    bodybuilding

NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LMAO !

theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ummm ok been reading ya comments I would be able to buy others but I would need to find a UK site (one with low postage costs!)
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

Originally Posted by theplastickid
    ummm ok been reading ya comments I would be able to buy others but I would need to find a UK site (one with low postage costs!)
    Definately look for Kre-Alkalyn, Omega Cre-Ethyl Thunder (top choice), or Dymatize Xtend pills if you still want caps.

ok well could anyone recommend one in a powder formular that does not make u wanna puke like NO-Xplode.
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Beppy
    no creatine pills are a waste of money.....
    um... no
    And on the 8th day God created the Infantry......
    And even the Devil stood at attention.

The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents

creatine powders that dont taste like sh*t and are nitros oxide free
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

creatine powders that dont taste like sh*t and are nitros oxide free
    Well you could get the unflavored micronized creatine monohydrate, which will just taste like water.

Originally Posted by chlaxman
    Well you could get the unflavored micronized creatine monohydrate, which will just taste like water.
    is it still cood creatine? and NO free? Plus could you recommend a brand?
    Last edited by theplastickid; 04-15-2005 at 08:57 AM.
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL, thats the only reason I clicked on this thread I thought it was a giveaway.

is it still cood creatine? and NO free? Plus could you recommend a brand?
    Yeah it's good creatine. Prolab Creatine is a good bet. Get anything with Creapure (micronized creatine. If you look at the label, the only ingredient should be creatine monohydrate.

I think i am going to go with this one:

http://www.discount-supplements.co.u...-100g-free.asp

Dymatize Micronized Creatine

So would it be ok to take this along with BSN Nitrix?
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

^--Bump!
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

^--Bump!!!!
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

i think san v12 turbo is better. and powder form is better than pills for absorption, juz to let u noe. cee is a must try for me.
    live strong, be strong

I think i am going to go with this one:

http://www.discount-supplements.co.u...-100g-free.asp

Dymatize Micronized Creatine

So would it be ok to take this along with BSN Nitrix?
    Yeah that's be fine.

Ok I have made my order .

I was taking 2 scoops no-xplode on workout days and 1 on non workout days. This stuff had creatine and NO in it. Now I am going to be taking them seperatly what would the dosage be like...?
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dont think u can take them separetly juz like that.
    live strong, be strong

so how would i do it, a NO cycle a break then a creatine cycle?
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

For example, if you are taking Nitrix and monohydrate, just take the recommended dosage for each one.

so I could take them both at same time with no problems?
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

Yes.