SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Animal Rage (Powder)

I was one of the few lucky winners of this new product which was released by Universal at the beginning of this month. And by winning I was asked to do a review/log of my experiance. I've been lifting for a few years and have tried many products but none from Universal, even though I have heard of the company. I must say that their reputation is well deserved. I workout after a day at work so a good pre workout is crucial to my routine. I'll take a serving after getting in my car on the way to the gym so it hits me right about when I get there. Not this stuff, the super concentrated power shot is only 4oz. so within minutes I was feeling the intense tingle of Beta-Alanine. The taste was tolerable but who really cares about taste, I want results and that's what I got. It has ALL the elements the a pre workout should have. Intensity,Focus and pump are all there and very pronounced. You won't want to leave the gym, Animal Rage is a very fitting name for this product because that's exactly what you feel while on this supplement. I could feel the effects through my whole workout which was a little longer due to the energy and lack of fatigue thanks to this product. My first day taking it was on my Legs day and I went up 5-10 lbs. on my exercises in one day. Universal has truly set the bar for other companies to try to reach and they have gained a new customer for life within me.

Deadlift
    Before 185lbs
    Now 195lbs (PR)

Leg Extensions
    Before 265lbs
    Now 270 lbs (PR)

Barbell Good Mornings
    Before 95lbs
    Now 105 lbs (PR)

Seated Calf raises
    Before 100lbs
    Now 110lbs (PR)

Standing Calf raise
    Before 225 lbs
    Now 235 lbs (PR)

Lying leg curls,Leg press and Squats stayed the same but with added reps.
    "Improving physically, mentally and spiritually"

***Georgia Crew***

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Glad you liked the first dose! Keep it going!
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCOOBY_3W will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This afternoon will be my second day on Animal Rage. So far so good, today is Biceps, Back and Forearms day. Looking to push more weight than usual, I will post the results tomorrow morning. Even though i'm currently on a cutting cycle I saw some regained strength yesterday that I had lost due to my lower calorie intake.

***Georgia Crew***

jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What time do you take it, and how long after working out do you go to sleep? I also lift after work and usually can't workout before 7. I picked some Rage up at the Arnold and I'd like to be able to fall asleep around 10-11 because I have to be up by 6am.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely curious, to see how this goes down...!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Originally Posted by jtyler30 View Post
    What time do you take it, and how long after working out do you go to sleep? I also lift after work and usually can't workout before 7. I picked some Rage up at the Arnold and I'd like to be able to fall asleep around 10-11 because I have to be up by 6am.
    I took my dose yesterday around 1:15pm when I got to the gym because it hits me pretty fast and I usually hit the bed around 8:30pm or so. I personally don't have any trouble going to sleep afterwards. That may be because after hitting the gym hard with this stuff all you'll want to do is rest, but there is no crash. I also take ZMA and Melatonin before bed to help with rest and recovery.

***Georgia Crew***

Ok so yesterday was day two of the Animal Rage journey. I'm seriously loving this stuff, I feel as though I have regained my strength from when I doing my bulking cycle. As we all know some strength will be lost when cutting but with Animal rage I feel that it's back and then some. It was Biceps,Back and Forearms day yesterday. Today I figured I would wait until I got to the gym to take a dose instead of taking in my jobs parking lot before the drive to the gym since it hits me pretty fast. I hit the treadmill for a quick 5min. warmup jog then 3 sets of wide grip chin ups which seemed effortless (Great Start). After hitting some personal records yesterday I couldn't wait to do work today and tear the weights apart.
    Reverse Preacher curl
    Before 50 lb ez bar
    Now 60 lb ez bar (PR)

Dumbell Hammer curls
    Before 40 lbs
    Now 45 lbs (Was doing these while bulking)

Lat pulldowns (Machine/Bar)
    Before 120 lbs
    Now 140 lbs (Personal record for pulling to chest, Not behind the neck)

Lat Pulldowns (Machine/Cables)
    Before 70 lbs
    Now 75 lbs

Seated Rows (Machine)
    Before 120 lbs
    Now 140 lbs (PR)

Reverse Flys (Machine)
    Before 115 lbs
    Now 120 lbs (PR)

Dumbell Forearm Curls
    Before 30 lbs
    Now 35 lbs (PR)

Preacher curls
    Before 70 lb ez bar
    Now 80 lb ez bar

I still didn't want to leave the gym afterwards, it feels good to hit the weight that I was pushing while bulking. There's no crash at all which is great, today is my "Rest" day. Tomorrow will be Cardio, abs and calves. Sunday wil be Chest, Triceps and Shoulders day so I will report on those days when I return on Monday morning.

***Georgia Crew***

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SCOOBY_3W View Post
    This afternoon will be my second day on Animal Rage. So far so good, today is Biceps, Back and Forearms day. Looking to push more weight than usual, I will post the results tomorrow morning. Even though i'm currently on a cutting cycle I saw some regained strength yesterday that I had lost due to my lower calorie intake.
    Nice... Maintainin' strength while on Rage even durin' a cut?

And no crash after Rage wears off, eh? All the pros without the cons.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Cool

Saturday was Cardio and abs/core day so I figured it probably would be better to use Rage on my lifting days only and not on Cardio.
    Sunday was Chest, Triceps and Shoulders day. This was my first time using Rage on this day of my workout split and I couldn't wait. I also let my fiance try a serving and she broke some personal records as well did I. And something I didn't mention before, on my workouts that I list I do three sets at 6-8 reps each.
    Dumbell Flat bech press
    75lbs. (PR)

Dumbell Incline press
    55lbs. (PR)

Dumbell decline press
    70lbs.

Lateral Raise w/Dumbells
    30lbs. (PR)

Front Raise w/Dumbells
    25lbs (PR)

Standing Military Barbell press
    85lbs (PR)

Dumbell Flys
    40lbs

Dumbell Bent over tricep extensions
    20lbs

Dips

Pec deck (Machine)
    200lbs (PR)

Anothet great workout with more personal records beaten for my fiance and I. I really wish this product was out when I was bulking. Today will be Quads, Hamstrings and calves day.
    Rage on fellas

***Georgia Crew***

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saturday was Cardio and abs/core day so I figured it probably would be better to use Rage on my lifting days only and not on Cardio.
    Sunday was Chest, Triceps and Shoulders day. This was my first time using Rage on this day of my workout split and I couldn't wait. I also let my fiance try a serving and she broke some personal records as well did I. And something I didn't mention before, on my workouts that I list I do three sets at 6-8 reps each.

Anothet great workout with more personal records beaten for my fiance and I. I really wish this product was out when I was bulking. Today will be Quads, Hamstrings and calves day.
    Rage on fellas
    Congrats on the PR there brother...

Check post #131... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post645081473

Ya can use Rage for cardio. However and IMHO, the less ya actually use Rage, the better. If ya use it 4 days a week for liftin' and another 3 days for cardio say, that could be 7 days straight. Not sure if this would be a good thing necessarily...

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holy PRs up in here! I see Rage has you heading right where you wanna be...
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Congrats on the PR there brother...

Ya can use Rage for cardio. However and IMHO, the less ya actually use Rage, the better. If ya use it 4 days a week for liftin' and another 3 days for cardio say, that could be 7 days straight. Not sure if this would be a good thing necessarily...
    That's what I figured, I hit the gym six days a week and at least one day will be straight cardio so I will be taking Rage five days a week max.

***Georgia Crew***

Smile

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Holy PRs up in here! I see Rage has you heading right where you wanna be...
    I know I probably sound like a salesman or something but I really am amazed by this product. I was starting to get a little depressed when my strength started to go down because of my cut, but the Rage has brought it back and then some.

***Georgia Crew***

Lightbulb Quads, Hamstrings and Calves day/ Macros

Another great day of Rage and personal records. I constantly want to push myself more each day on this stuff, it really gives you a tunnel vision of focus and the lack of muscle fatigue will have you not wanting to leave the gym.

Deadlift
    205lbs (PR)

Leg Extension (Machine)
    275lbs (PR)

Barbell Goodmornings
    105lbs Again

Leg Press (Machine)
    540lbs

Lying leg curls (Machine)
    105lbs

Seated Calf raises
    110lbs Again

Standing Calf raises
    235lbs Again

Front Squats
    185lbs

Like I mentioned in an earlier post i'm currently on a Cut, here's how my daily intake looks:
    3:20am Kroger brand Raisin Bran crunch w/2% milk
    6:20am A bowl of Oatmeal w/raisins
    8:20am A can of chunk white tuna in water
    10:30am A cup of yogurt
    11:30 One Grannysmith apple
    Arrive at the gym about 1:15pm
    Leave around 2:45pm
    Eat a Granola bar on the way home
    Get home and take Protein shake around 3pm
    5:30pm Dinner with fish, chicken or Ground Turkey (I don't eat red meat) with green veggies.
    8:30pm Bed
    Any input on this schedule would be greatly appreciated

***Georgia Crew***

Back/Biceps and Forearms day

Wide grip Overhand chinups
    3 sets

Concentrated reverse preacher curls
    2 sets w/60lbs ez bar, 1 set w/50lbs ez bar

Regular preacher curls
    80lb ez bar 2 sets, 1 set w/70 lb ez bar

Standing Bicep curl
    1 set 80lb ez bar, 1 set 70 lb ez bar

Dumbell Hammer curls
    2 sets w/45's, 1 set w/40's

Dumbell rows
    2 sets w/65's, 1 set w/60's

Dumbell reverse flys
    3 set w/20's

Standing reverse Barbell curls
    3 sets @ 65lbs

V-bar Lat pulldowns
    3 sets @ 145lbs

Lat pulldowns (Cables)
    1set 75lbs, 1set 70lbs, 1set60lbs

Reverse flys (Machine)
    2 sets @ 120lbs, 1 set 110lbs

Sitting rows (Cables)
    1 set @ 140lbs, 2 sets 120lbs

Standing Reverse curls (Cables)
    3 sets @ 42.5 lbs

Dumbell forearm curls
    2 sets w/35's, 1 set w/ 30's

Concusion for the day:
    So far I still feel the energy and focus from this product which is great. Only felt the tingle of the Beta-Alanine on my first day. Since taking it i've generally been able to go up 5-10lbs on my exercises which is great since i'm on a cut.
    I won't be taking any today as it's my cardio and abs day

***Georgia Crew***

Wink Rageless Cardio

Yesterday was Cardio and abs day so no Rage was taken. Today will be Chest, Shoulders and Triceps day, will update tomorrow.

***Georgia Crew***

Wide grip Overhand chinups
    3 sets

Concentrated reverse preacher curls
    2 sets w/60lbs ez bar, 1 set w/50lbs ez bar

Regular preacher curls
    80lb ez bar 2 sets, 1 set w/70 lb ez bar

Standing Bicep curl
    1 set 80lb ez bar, 1 set 70 lb ez bar

Dumbell Hammer curls
    2 sets w/45's, 1 set w/40's

Dumbell rows
    2 sets w/65's, 1 set w/60's

Dumbell reverse flys
    3 set w/20's

Standing reverse Barbell curls
    3 sets @ 65lbs

V-bar Lat pulldowns
    3 sets @ 145lbs

Lat pulldowns (Cables)
    1set 75lbs, 1set 70lbs, 1set60lbs

Reverse flys (Machine)
    2 sets @ 120lbs, 1 set 110lbs

Sitting rows (Cables)
    1 set @ 140lbs, 2 sets 120lbs

Standing Reverse curls (Cables)
    3 sets @ 42.5 lbs

Dumbell forearm curls
    2 sets w/35's, 1 set w/ 30's

Concusion for the day:
    So far I still feel the energy and focus from this product which is great. Only felt the tingle of the Beta-Alanine on my first day. Since taking it i've generally been able to go up 5-10lbs on my exercises which is great since i'm on a cut.
    I won't be taking any today as it's my cardio and abs day
    5-10 pounds on ur exercises???

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    5-10 pounds on ur exercises???
    Yea it's weird I know, i'm lifting more now on this stuff during a cut than when I was bulking. It just really puts me in the zone on this stuff. I feel kinda deranged in a good way, intense focus.

***Georgia Crew***

Yea it's weird I know, i'm lifting more now on this stuff during a cut than when I was bulking. It just really puts me in the zone on this stuff. I feel kinda deranged in a good way, intense focus.
    That is pretty impressive... Liftin' more when ur cuttin'... I wonder if it really is the focus part of Animal Rage which everyone seems to be ravin' about.

Smile Chest, Tri's and Delts

Dumbell bench
    75's (3 sets of 6-8)

Dumbell Incline bench
    55's (3 sets of 6-8)

Decline Dumbell press
    2 sets w/75's, 1 set w/70's

Standing Miltitary press
    1 set @ 85lbs, 2 sets @ 75lbs

Dumbell lateral raise
    3 sets w/25's

Seated shoulder press
    1 set w/45's, 2 sets w/40's

Dumbell front raise superset with Plate front raise
    3 sets with 25's & 3 set w/45lb plate

SkullCrushers
    3 sets w/60lbs.

Dumbell pull over's
    3 sets w/50lb dumb

Dumbell fly's
    3 sets with 40's

Conclusion:
    Still feeling the effects of the pre workout, I don't think it has really waned. The transition from "On" to "Off" is smooth. Today is the "Rest" day.

***Georgia Crew***

Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Toso will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wow your like the PR machine! Should change your user name to SCOOBY_PR. Your experiencing some crazy results with Rage, I've hit multiple PR's as well, and keep setting new ones week after week. Like mentioned before I think its important to cycle on and off when taking Rage. Looking forward to seeing you hit some new PR's.

Dumbell bench
    75's (3 sets of 6-8)

Dumbell Incline bench
    55's (3 sets of 6-8)

Decline Dumbell press
    2 sets w/75's, 1 set w/70's

Standing Miltitary press
    1 set @ 85lbs, 2 sets @ 75lbs

Dumbell lateral raise
    3 sets w/25's

Seated shoulder press
    1 set w/45's, 2 sets w/40's

Dumbell front raise superset with Plate front raise
    3 sets with 25's & 3 set w/45lb plate

SkullCrushers
    3 sets w/60lbs.

Dumbell pull over's
    3 sets w/50lb dumb

Dumbell fly's
    3 sets with 40's

Conclusion:
    Still feeling the effects of the pre workout, I don't think it has really waned. The transition from "On" to "Off" is smooth. Today is the "Rest" day.
    The dropoff may not be noticed when measured in weeks, based on the Alpha Testin'. But curious to see how it goes when users are on Rage for a longer period of time...

Originally Posted by Toso View Post
    Wow your like the PR machine! Should change your user name to SCOOBY_PR. Your experiencing some crazy results with Rage, I've hit multiple PR's as well, and keep setting new ones week after week. Like mentioned before I think its important to cycle on and off when taking Rage. Looking forward to seeing you hit some new PR's.
    Appreciate it bro, Glad i'm not the only one hitting PR'S like crazy. I don't want people thinking i'm full of BS. Good job on your PR's, how are you cycling your rage?

***Georgia Crew***