workerbee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Xtreme Tren review

I am a 45 year old male who is in the gym 5 days a week. I experienced using steroids in the 80s so know the results. I have taken nothing these past 25 years and was looking for a supplement to help me add about ten pounds to my 5-10 178lb frame. I started taking Xtreme Tren about 3 weeks ago and weighed myself for the first time since then... I about fainted when the scale tipped 192lb (the most I have ever weighed) I eat right and my diet has been consistent for the past ten years. I am normally ripped and since taking this product have lost ALL definition! My strength has rocketed up by 15% and I am extremely bloated. I am stopping the use of this product as it reminds me of Dianabol. I will check back in 5 weeks to post my results.

smchris13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep me posted on this. I am trying to lean down right now, then I was thinking about taking Tren in about 90 days to add some lean muscle. Id like to know if you cut back down pretty quickly, or what happens a couple weeks after you stop taking it. Are you gonna do anything for a PCT?

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So is this a mixed review, or all bad?

gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    So is this a mixed review, or all bad?

I think his angry red face answers that.

workerbee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Xtreme Trend response

If you are looking for strength and weight gain this product is for you. If you want to stay ripped and lean stay off it. I will check back in two weeks with my weight loss total

smchris13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by workerbee View Post
    If you are looking for strength and weight gain this product is for you. If you want to stay ripped and lean stay off it. I will check back in two weeks with my weight loss total
    Any update on the final Tren experience?

athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like it does work like the original.
    Athlete20's Webber Pharmaceuticals Sostenol 250 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1724131

athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athlete20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by workerbee View Post
    Not necessarily. This OTC steroid is for strength and recomp. It all come down to if your diet is on spot.
    Athlete20's Webber Pharmaceuticals Sostenol 250 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1724131

damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its been reccomended that you run a mild ai and taper up or down depending on how you feel,letro low dosed pre,during and slightly higher post cycle or 2-4 pills novadex xt so you dont bloat or get gyno.the drawback is that lethargy will kill you,taper off slowly or rebound from lack of estrogen will screw you.

daehtaem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up tren xtreem

Can anyone help out. I am interested in taking this product tren extreem but have heard mixed results. I hear there is bloating involved as well as sexual side effects. Can anyone give me a quick rundown if this is true are not.

worldsfinest06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Tren

I have been on Tren for a week and a half and have seen great results so far. Most noticeably being my bench. My max has gone from 280 lbs to 295 lbs since I started taking tren. I have also gained 8 lbs, all lean muscle.

worldsfinest06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Tren Xtreme

And as for the sex drive, there are these anabol pills u can buy that will get rid of most of the side effects including sex drive.

jose_d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, so im new to tren and planning on starting it within the next month but i have heard posititve and negative results of the product. My goal is to get stronger, look stronger but to lose my belly fat, I lifted 5 days a week before work until our hours changed and so I dont lift right now like I use to but I want to get on tren and get more serious with my body again. My main concerns with it is
    1. Does it really make individuals short tempered?
    2. Does it make you gain weight and not really help with toning?
    3. I have also heard that it gives some type of caner or illness (I cant exactlly remember) but I would like to know the extent of this.

I weigh 175-180 depending on how i eat for the week b/c my weight fluxuates that much, Im 5'9" and I would like to get about the same weight or even 200 but just ripped and no body fat (im at about 11 right now)

Any and all opinions will be greatly appreciated!!

Sorry for all the information

markstasyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markstasyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markstasyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markstasyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markstasyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markstasyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markstasyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i did tren, did a 30 day cylce, this was when i started to just get into working out, and i had greate results, i shot up from liek 145 to nearly 170 with nothing but pure mass, it was great, no sideffects other then that after hte cycle i lost about 15 pounds of that mass, that sucked, but other then that it was a good experiance for me, excallent sex drive also!
    No body but you, no other body but yours.

dfunk1132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfunk1132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by markstasyuk View Post
    i did tren, did a 30 day cylce, this was when i started to just get into working out, and i had greate results, i shot up from liek 145 to nearly 170 with nothing but pure mass, it was great, no sideffects other then that after hte cycle i lost about 15 pounds of that mass, that sucked, but other then that it was a good experiance for me, excallent sex drive also!
    steroids at 18 years old at 145 pounds with no pct?

brilliant.

avleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Xtreme Tren

Is this product still available? because i been looking and seems to have no luck finding it any where. or is there any other products that are related to xtreme tren that i can use.