Hybrid Gun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hybrid Gun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Basically I have a list of products I want to get, are they good...?

I am looking to gain weight. If i got,
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein,
    Prolab N-Large II, and
    Universal Animal Pak, would that be to risky for me since I am 15 and hurt my body?
    Experience is the hardest teacher because it gives you the test before the lesson.

Verify has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Verify has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Verify has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Verify has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Verify has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Verify has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Verify has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    These all look good, and i'm taking Animal Pak now at age 15 and I see no side effects.

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hybrid Gun
    I am looking to gain weight. If i got,
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein,
    Prolab N-Large II, and
    Universal Animal Pak, would that be to risky for me since I am 15 and hurt my body?
    Whey, fine.

N-Large, that's just a weight gainer -- lotsa calories.

Animal Pak, multi-vitamin. Better options since you're only 15, and don't need the doseages and would be better off with something else rather than spending the $30 on like 20 days worth.
    Admin @ Iron Mass [dot] com

Get out of my face! equilibrium's Avatar
    equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If i were you i would leave the animal pak out. At the age of 15 i dont think you need the dosages as sholiz said, opt for for some multivitamin such as AST Multi Pro 32X http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ast/multi-pro.html or this Higher Power Multi XS http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/mxs.html

Good Luck

i3.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't get N-Large 2

i was in the same situation...wanted to gain weight cause i thought i was so damn skinny and wouldn't be able ot gain without a weightgainer

just make your own, its soooo much cheaper
    here's what i use:
    16 oz. 2% milk
    2 tablespoons canola oil
    3 tablespoons peanut butter
    1 banana
    1 serving whey protein (example Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey)

Approx. Total: 820 calories
    95 g carbs (40g sugars)
    48g fat (but only 10g sat fat, plus lots of Omega 3)
    53g protein

i read this somewhere on the forums...however, i only use 1 teaspoon of peanut butter and 1 teaspoon of olive oil so the stats would be different..i think 3 tablespoons of peanut butter is OVERKILL
    it tastes great and will definitely help you gain, take it from me i gained 25 lbs in 1 summer

i wouldn't recommend those vitamins either as they are damn expensive...you're just 15 - i dont think u need something that hardcore
    just get soemthing liek this:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tl/daily.html

just my advice though, good luck!

Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keep it to 1 tablespoon pb and 1 or 2 flax and your good.
    freedom comes from confronting the source

Mod@MassMonsterz.com
    Mod@Massivegains.com

Brads Results Not Typical skullcrusher45's Avatar
    skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The whey is definitely most important. So get that if anything. You can get the NLarge but only if you dont have time to make your own meals or if you feel like spending the money. And the Animal Pak is both a waste of money because its expensive and from what I hear doesn't work as good as the price would suggest.
    5k+