tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsunner is on a distinguished road. (+10)

DR says go on ALL Liquid diet, food poisoning?

so i've been having upset stomach problems for the past week and i've been crapping basically all water and it really sucks. yesterday i went to the dr and he said i probably ate something bad and my stomach is all screwed up. he said its probably lasting so long since i haven't given my stomach a chance to heal/recover. so he suggested going on a all liquid diet for 1 day, then move onto simple foods like white bread, and veggies until my crapping returns to normal. he said to even avoid protein shakes. has anyone had any experience with this and any advice? it sucks b/c my workouts are like at 60% b/c my stomach is so upset i can barely push myself. any suggestions would be helpful.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dunno why but my ****s have been all water/hardly whole for the last month or so.. i was wondering why this happens.. i dont have an upset stomach.. but my ****s are literrally water or they just come out very runny...

very curious about this and i know its disgusting, but anyone have any clue why?

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    i dunno why but my ****s have been all water/hardly whole for the last month or so.. i was wondering why this happens.. i dont have an upset stomach.. but my ****s are literrally water or they just come out very runny...

very curious about this and i know its disgusting, but anyone have any clue why?
    No clue but its the same with me. No stomach pain, No sickness, feel fine.

and i thuoght i was the only one.. i would still love to know why.. i eat clean.. only have a shake a day ( and 2 on workout days)

other then that i drink water.. and eat 6 complete meals

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My first instinct would be to take some time off from lifting until you can actually consume some decent food.

Did he say anything about milk? Milk would at least give you SOME protein intake.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

syst3m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syst3m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syst3m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syst3m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syst3m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syst3m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syst3m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maybe you guys have allergies... like from gluten or lactose.

I used to drink milk without know that i'm lactose intolerant. Result is that you crap water on have diahrrea. Now i drink lactose-free milk... problem solved.
    My (rippetoe) journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4566353
    I appreciate comments there :)

"The heights by great men reached and kept
    Were not attained by sudden flight,
    But they, while their companions slept,
    Were toiling upward in the night."
    -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by syst3m View Post
    maybe you guys have allergies... like from gluten or lactose.

I used to drink milk without know that i'm lactose intolerant. Result is that you crap water on have diahrrea. Now i drink lactose-free milk... problem solved.
    Yea weird thing is i dont eat dairy. Lmao but maybe its the whey? But i use ON which has lactase in it. (the digestive enzyme to digest lactose)

i drink lactaid milk.. and i also take ON whey.. but i doubt that has been it.. i also consume cottage cheese but its 1%.. but i doubt thats it.. maybe too much fiber? i eat a lot of fruits n veggies.. just curious

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its definitely whey protein. for you guys(not op)

Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    its definitely whey protein. for you guys(not op)
    Yea thats what i was thinking so im gonna cut it out for a little and see if it gets better.

what whey would u suggest taking then? switching from ON to what?? ABB maybe? Xyience? what else would u suggest except ON?

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    any isolate should be better...

try not using whey for a few days and see if that fixes it. it's not a magic formula, you can go a few days with chicken or eggs instead of powder

eh.. when you can only hit the cafeteria twice a day.. its hard not to have some whey as a protein source especially with 7 meals a day i try to get in.. real tough man especially on top of 7 classes and working almost everyday.. literally impossible to get a lean source at every meal

um. you steal all your food. steal an extra chicken breast and eat 1/2 of it per scoop protein you would have had

Sexy Chemical Engineer Ke422azn's Avatar
    Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tsunner View Post
    so i've been having upset stomach problems for the past week and i've been crapping basically all water and it really sucks. yesterday i went to the dr and he said i probably ate something bad and my stomach is all screwed up. he said its probably lasting so long since i haven't given my stomach a chance to heal/recover. so he suggested going on a all liquid diet for 1 day, then move onto simple foods like white bread, and veggies until my crapping returns to normal. he said to even avoid protein shakes. has anyone had any experience with this and any advice? it sucks b/c my workouts are like at 60% b/c my stomach is so upset i can barely push myself. any suggestions would be helpful.
    Chewing is good for you. Makes you smart. Increases more blood flow to your brain, and promotes better overall health.

You notice why lots of old people who lost all their teeth, have slow brain functions? Its because they dont chew as much.
    Me Picking Up Chicks (Subscribe if You Like!)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ybgam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    doctors are not nutritionists.

doctors = overpaid *******s who have a stupid ass signature and say thanks for coming and giving me an extra 100 dollars for me telling u nothing but bull****