AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight and Body Fat Percentage.

I'm very confused on the difference between them and how i measure body fat percentage. When i weighed 150 and lost 40 pounds i still didnt have abs and i had tit fat which is till do. If loosing weight doesnt decrease body fat percentage what does?

zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zb2612 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fat loss decreases BF %

Zoe
    xxxx

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AnTiDeatH
    I'm very confused on the difference between them and how i measure body fat percentage. When i weighed 150 and lost 40 pounds i still didnt have abs and i had tit fat which is till do. If loosing weight doesnt decrease body fat percentage what does?
    Loosing weight does mean loosing bodyfat, but it can also mean loosing muscle. Bodyfat needs to be even lower in order to loose the fat from those trouble areas. No way to spot reduce.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm on weightwatchers the odds of me loosing muscle is slim to none, it works slow i loose a max of 2 pounds a week, ususally .5 to 1 pound i go to the gym very often, right now all i want is physique by camp, im trying to go from a max of 158 to a max of 145 in 2 and a half months now.. its ognna be hard but ive been going to the gym every day. So maybe it'll work, does cutting mean i wont be gaining muscle while im loosing weight? and if so will i at least build up a physique?

Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your diet is more important than your workout when it comes to fat loss.

Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u shouldn't be going to the gym everyday.

ive b een working out for 6 month son and off but not doing anything properly so im still pretty much new and according to many posts 24 hours is sufficient for muscles to repair for a newbie. So i do the same muscles every other day.

bp0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    holler back i disagree i beleive you shouldnt be lifting every day ... i lift 5 times a week ... and run twice ... 5+2=7 incase you cant count and im 134lbs 7% bodyfat
    and if i were u id be trying to put on muscle also and Watch your diet

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bp0
    holler back i disagree i beleive you shouldnt be lifting every day ... i lift 5 times a week ... and run twice ... 5+2=7 incase you cant count and im 134lbs 7% bodyfat
    and if i were u id be trying to put on muscle also and Watch your diet
    lol mate, maybe if you lifted every other day you would weigh more than 134lbs. Ideal training for hypertrophy is short in duration but super-intense. If your doing this sort of training every weekday, you are going to run your body into the ground, hindering your gains.

any more opinions on lifting every day or every other day?