Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My Velocity Diet Log [Help and Motivation appreciated] ;)

Hey guys, I haven't been on this site for a while but i came on because im stuck on my current weight [199]. First thing i saw was this velocity diet, and i always thought about a diet based on all protein shakes. I think i have got everything i need to do this correctly, please let me know if you see anything wrong.

Lifting Days
    2 ON Whey Gold Lite Meal Replacement shakes [Stats for each shake Fat=1.5G Carbs=16 Protein 25] (Morning and before workout)
    3 Servings of GNC super flax meal [Stats per serving fat = 3g Carbs = 7g Protein 1g]
    3 On Whey Protein Shakes 2 servings each [Stats for each shake Fat=2g Carbs=8 Protein=48]
    ECA Stack
    Multi Vitamin
    Hoodia liquid capsules

Rest Days
    1 ON Whey Gold Lite Meal Replacement shakes [Stats for each shake Fat=1.5G Carbs=16 Protein 25] (morning)
    3 Servings of GNC super flax meal [Stats per serving fat = 3g Carbs = 7g Protein 1g]
    4 On Whey Protein Shakes 2 servings each [Stats for each shake Fat=2g Carbs=8 Protein=48]
    ECA Stack
    Multi Vitamin
    Hoodia liquid capsules

The Work Out Plan
    Monday - Chest, Tris
    Wednesday - Bis, Back
    Friday - Shoulders, Legs

Speed walking 3-5 Days a week.

Height: 5"9
    Starting Weight: 199.3
    Goal Weight : 180

Day 1:
    Weight: 199.2
    Lifted Chest and Tris. No Cardio but everything else went as planned.
    Last edited by Pac 22; 09-11-2007 at 10:50 AM.

mentho81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Id check this link out, has all the basic information although a little of it has been changed.

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....le=05-009-diet

but your protein looks like its way to high in carbs and way to low in protein. Also you might want to invest in some casein protein so your not starving 24/7.

Anyways, good luck.
    My V-Diet Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4464293

Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My Carbs intake is at 85. I take 3 shakes that have 16g's of carbs, the other 2 shakes have 4 grams of carbs. I take this one because its very filling. My protein intake is 171, ill put all the stats on everything im taking so its easier to see...

Edit - did the calculations maybe i should switch to 2 of the meal replacements and 3 of the regular on whey?
    Last edited by Pac 22; 09-11-2007 at 08:07 AM.

mentho81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would, it's basicly a varient of the keto diet. I'd check out the keto board here on BB to get an idea on whats acceptable for the carb range on workout and non-workout days.
    My V-Diet Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4464293

Ok, i updated it, on lifting days im going to have 2 of the meal replacement shakes, one in the morning and one pre workout. On resting days only 1 meal replacement shake in the morning and the rest of the shakes will be the basic on whey protein. Makes much more sence now, thanks alot for the help guys, i will keep you posted.

Day 2
    Weight: 196.6
    Had a crazy Back/Bis workout
    Went for a 45 minute speed walk

Only Cheat was eating 1 falafel ball.