kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Is "Titan Training Manual" worth buying?

And if you've read the book could you PM and tell me about the programs and what is this supposed to mean:

"You want stunning vascularity? By cracking the secret of mega-efficient "vascular support" for your new muscle, you'll also feel a burning hot pipeline of nourishment feeding straight into the new muscle tissue you develop. (And that means every ounce of new muscle is there to stay, with only minimal maintenance!) ", is something told about this in the book?
    Le pouvoir est ? Dieu.

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Roughly translated, it means:

"I think I know a little about how to build muscle, and I'm going to prey on your ignorance and insecurity by using a bunch of verbal masterbation to confound and confuse any potential customers. Generally speaking, if someone doesn't understand what I'm saying, they will assume that I know what I'm talking about."

My translation:

"Don't buy this piece of ****. There is plenty of good free info on the internet. Just take some time to read it."
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm not intrested in the content of the book,not buying it.

Thanks though.
    Le pouvoir est ? Dieu.

dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kassit
    I'm not intrested in the content of the book,not buying it.

Thanks though.
    Ok.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

RocketmanR6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kassit

And if you've read the book could you PM and tell me about the programs and what is this supposed to mean:

"You want stunning vascularity? By cracking the secret of mega-efficient "vascular support" for your new muscle, you'll also feel a burning hot pipeline of nourishment feeding straight into the new muscle tissue you develop. (And that means every ounce of new muscle is there to stay, with only minimal maintenance!) ", is something told about this in the book?
    Yes, I have been on the Titan Training program for 3 years now an have had very good results. If you do buy the training program you should also get the Anabolic Diet by Dr.Mauro DiPasquale. It fits this program perfectly. The thing with the vascularity has more to do with the Anabolic diet because it will make your skin thinner which makes your veins more visible. I started to notice more vascularity in about 2 weeks being on the diet. The diet actually uses fat to save your muscle from being burned off for energy. Since I started I gained 40lbs of muscle. It is actually a very simple program. The book explains everything. I very much would recommend it.
    As for everyone else, don't say anthing bad about it until you have actually tried it.

Originally Posted by RocketmanR6
    Yes, I have been on the Titan Training program for 3 years now an have had very good results. If you do buy the training program you should also get the Anabolic Diet by Dr.Mauro DiPasquale. It fits this program perfectly. The thing with the vascularity has more to do with the Anabolic diet because it will make your skin thinner which makes your veins more visible. I started to notice more vascularity in about 2 weeks being on the diet. The diet actually uses fat to save your muscle from being burned off for energy. Since I started I gained 40lbs of muscle. It is actually a very simple program. The book explains everything. I very much would recommend it.
    As for everyone else, don't say anthing bad about it until you have actually tried it.
    Whatever, you pimp. Check out this guys posts. He sounds like an ad (a ****ty one at that).
    -Abraham Maslow

-Lyle McDonald

-Charlie Francis

RocketmanR6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dookie1481
    Whatever, you pimp. Check out this guys posts. He sounds like an ad (a ****ty one at that).
    Sounds like your not man enough to step up to that kind of training.

Originally Posted by RocketmanR6
    Sounds like your not man enough to step up to that kind of training.
    Yeah, that's what it is. "For the low, low price of $159.95!"
    -Abraham Maslow

-Lyle McDonald

-Charlie Francis

Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For the number of pages the book has, it's way overpriced. The info inside, on the other hand, is very interesting. The program is very hard and I had difficultly finishing the workouts in less than an hour when the gym was busy, as it calls on a lot of supersets and timed rest periods. The "muscle rounds" are the most interesting thing about this book, and they are brutal.
    If you can hang with the program, most guys have said it works very well. I only tried it for a month before my schedule fell apart and I had to fall back on a more basic routine. I was increasing my strength while on the program, even though my diet was not up to par at the time.
    I had great success with OTS's Serious Growth program back in the 90s, and this book is supposed to be the 4th in that series of books.