bigreg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face not happy and stuck

Guys I feel good that some of you email and said 30's and up are doing great!
    I've seen some pic and man this guy is 60yr and you would'nt belive it. He looks great. Im 41 and i need a little overhual. My girlfriend says i dont have much to lose in the ab section, but i say otherwise. Now these days I feel like i cant seem to get started. I know that I put on some pounds but not alot. after my injury i started to do some jogging on and off road training.
    Im trying to watch what i eat. my problem is 10pm and after 12midnight. Hunger pangs calls me. positive thinking is a must and a young mind too.So I lost 6lb at the most.that what the scale shows but, nothing els. to be honest i want to look that good at age 60 myself. There's a book iron man
    over 40 bodybuilding dame if i could just see some improvement then im in the house! but its like im not getting anywere. What i dont want is a declining body even though its life process.im not a slacker! by age 42 and up i want to feel energize and look dame good tobe in the 40's you heard.So if you will. help-someone. I trying to put together a eating plan-6wk. i have the tools to work with its building the foundation and not being all over the place....

"keep the body Guessing" body2big's Avatar
    body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) body2big will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lots of things your missing on info and on goals. Height / weight. What about lifting? what is your daily cals and macro breakdown carbs/protein/fats?? How far how often and how intense do you jog? Are you active at work or work at a desk?
    did you look at the post tips for beginners?

you need..

goals
    patience
    dedication
    nutrition
    training
    more info and more members will help

Shawn
    "I'm really whalen on my glutes this morning"

"I'm gonna shock the biceps later, finish up with some cardio you know, change it up keep the body guessing"

---Gordon - dodgeball movie---

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Heya bigreg,
    Welcome to the forums. Knowing you want to improve your fitness and knowing yourself well enough to realize that you need more information on how to do it right is definitely a step in the right direction, so good on ya for that! body2big kind of hit the major points you'll want to ask yourself and provide as information here so that the other folks on the board can point you in the right direction. I'd also suggest including any pertinent medical info like allergies, asthma, join or back problems, etc. that could impact the type of advice people might give you. Also, the thread that body2big referenced would probably be a good read for you, and can be found here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=433211

Good luck with your progress!

Cheers!
    jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.