deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000)

oatmeal vs. cereal vs. a bagel

i change my morning carb source often because im still not exactly sure which one would be best in the morning..

oatmeal + whey

bran flakes + whey shake

or a light bagel with peanut butter + whey shake

or am i just off track completely and should be eating eggs or something lol
    the whole world makes me lol

intermittent fasting .ridiculous's Avatar
    .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i really like cheerios

Suffer. Be made strong. sborton84's Avatar
    sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deadforaminute View Post
    i change my morning carb source often because im still not exactly sure which one would be best in the morning..

oatmeal + whey

bran flakes + whey shake

or a light bagel with peanut butter + whey shake

or am i just off track completely and should be eating eggs or something lol
    eggs work, but so does oatmeal, bran flakes, or a whole wheat/grain bagel (& a host of other complex carb selections)with another protein source. I like to add a little bit of fruit to my breakfast (usually oats w/ banana and lf cc or oats w/ blueberries and an egg on the side w/ whites for example).
    Let suffering be your fuel. Find myself a step ahead and achieveing more every night I go to bed with my body starving, muscles aching, eyes tired, ready-to-scream because I just want rest. Seeing yourself the next day after having gone through that torture is the reward.

-Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Evan2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evan2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evan2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evan2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evan2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evan2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evan2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evan2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oats = King of all breakfast's
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Nelson Mandella

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Evan2007 View Post
    Oats = King of all breakfast's
    No I'm pretty sure the king of all breakfast's consists of good ol' fashioned scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and a mountain of pancakes/french toast smothered in maple syrup.

Oats are healthy, but certainly not "King"

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would go for about a cup of oats.. toss in some of ur favorite fruits.. blueberries/strawberries/banana and fill it up so the water just covers ur oats and fruit and dash on some cinnamon and nuke it for about 3-4 minutes..

heaven on earth my man.. have some eggs on the side or a nice protein shake.. kicks the morning right off with a bang

WW breads are fine along with some good whole wheat bagels.. toss a tablespoon of PB in those oats too if you want to.. make em nice n creamy

sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sborton84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    I would go for about a cup of oats.. toss in some of ur favorite fruits.. blueberries/strawberries/banana and fill it up so the water just covers ur oats and fruit and dash on some cinnamon and nuke it for about 3-4 minutes..

heaven on earth my man.. have some eggs on the side or a nice protein shake.. kicks the morning right off with a bang

WW breads are fine along with some good whole wheat bagels.. toss a tablespoon of PB in those oats too if you want to.. make em nice n creamy
    My favorite breakfast = oats w/ blueberries, strawberries, or banana! So delicious
    Let suffering be your fuel. Find myself a step ahead and achieveing more every night I go to bed with my body starving, muscles aching, eyes tired, ready-to-scream because I just want rest. Seeing yourself the next day after having gone through that torture is the reward.

-Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xl Achilles lx View Post
    No I'm pretty sure the king of all breakfast's consists of good ol' fashioned scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and a mountain of pancakes/french toast smothered in maple syrup.

Biscuits and gravy? Excuse me?

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    For breakfast? This might be the first time where I have COMPLETELY disagreed with you on a subject lol. That, to me, just doesn't sound apetizing.

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    For breakfast? This might be the first time where I have COMPLETELY disagreed with you on a subject lol. That, to me, just doesn't sound apetizing.
    You're not from the south man. I hate everything about southern culture but the food.

Growing up, me and my dad would eat at Cracker Barrel every Saturday morning and I would indulge in this delicacy.

polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Here's my b-fast

I want to be stronger--I'm already lean!

Check out my myspace at myspace/polinutrigirl

PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    Your both absolutely wrong...Behold the two requirements for my King of Breakfasts:

&

As for the OP I go with Oatmeal

LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    who barfed on the biscuits?

Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PatMac View Post
    Your both absolutely wrong...Behold the two requirements for my King of Breakfasts:

&

X 2, add a PB & J sandwich (optional, banana in the middle) and you heaven
    My Body has No Limits

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dude eat whatever you feel like. All options are fine.

For me a big breakfast of: Bacon, sausage, eggs, hash, toast, tomato, mushrooms then pancakes/muffins or somethign similar washed down with fresh fruit juice

in fact, just give me a big expensive buffet breakfast liek you get at classy resorts/hotels
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

Originally Posted by matthor View Post
    in fact, just give me a big expensive buffet breakfast liek you get at classy resorts/hotels
    me too! This place http://www.staffords.com/perry-hotel-4/ (The Perry Hotel) has the most amazing breakfast buffet...Crepes with nutella and strawberries, belgian waffles, tons of fresh fruit, ham & spinach quiche, cherry-cinnamon french toast...except, you would have to travel to Petoskey, Michigan to get there

intermittent fasting .ridiculous's Avatar
    .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PatMac View Post

&

way too sugary for me. id throw up